Safety for Scat-Play and Piss-Play

Jack the Ram

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey all. I have a lot of kinks, but the one I feel I should be more cautious about is any sort of toilet-play.

I read the thread about the dangers of consuming shit, though is it safe for play if it's not consumed? Besides the smell, are there any bad results from putting it on my partner if it doesn't go in their genitals or mouth?

Also, is urine safe for consumption? Are there any tips or things I should be aware of in this aspect?

Thank you for the help. c:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jack: Urine leaves the body in sterile condition, unless the pisser has a bladder or kidney infection (which they will probably know--these are painful). So it's safe to drink from the tap--HIV, for example, can't be transmitted through urine. However, as it sits and cools, it becomes a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. So drinking stale urine is a no-no. Drink it fresh, or not at all.

Feces, on the other hand, are filled with bacteria. Consuming shit is unhealthy in any circumstance. Rubbing it on your skin is less risky, assuming A) you have no cuts or sores that bacteria could enter your body through, and B) you wash it off thoroughly, with anti-bacterial soap when you're done. It's probably not completely safe, because you can be infected through a very tiny cut in the skin, even ones you might not see, and you might accidentally touch yourself or scratch yourself before you wash yourself. But if you really must play with shit, do it that way.

Also remember that people with a scat-fetish are fairly uncommon, even among kinksters. So be careful whom you admit this fetish to. Some people might feel you're 'unclean' just by virtue of having admitted to doing scat occasionally. That's sort of my response when guys admit it to me. Advertizing that you're into scat may reduce your prospects of finding play partners.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account