Robert North is back (part 3.2)

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

After much anticipation and delay Robert North is back. This is part 3.2 of the story. Please be sure to check out the other parts of this story I've posted in this forum. I really enjoy this story and i think it can really only been understood if you read throught the whole thing. Thank you all who have supported this story. If it wasn't for you all writing me and asking for more then I might not have come back and picked the story back up. Please let me know if you're enjoying the story. I'm a man, and a single Dom male at that, so my ego needs to be fed (looking for an online D/s relationship BTW). Thanks again, I hope you all enjoy.

"Robert North part 3.2"

"Just stay down." I repeated as I threw a tarp over the hole to cover Diana.*

I went into the house and looked out my from door. It was Carlson again. He was walking up my walk path as I opened my front door.*

"Carl," I said, "you can't keep coming up here..."

"Sorry, buddy," he cut me off, "I just had to drop something off too ya." I stood and waited for him to come up to my steps. "Remember my wife's friend we wanted you to meet?"

"What about it Carl," I said irritatedly.

"She's in the car," he said with a smile I just wanted to punch off his face. Carl and I were great friends, but since I brought Diana home I had valued my privacy a lot more. These unexpected visits were really getting on my nerves. "Her name's Charlotte." he waved to his squad car and the passenger side door opened.

"No, Carl," I said, "I can't. I'm busy..."

He leaned in and whispered to me, "dude, she's high on X"

"What!" I exclaimed. "What kind of trouble are you trying to get me in?"

"Bobby," he said, "it's cool. She's DEA. She'd be in more trouble than you." From of his car I saw Charlotte stumble out. She was tall and in heels. She was a very slender woman with a red purse and wearing a tight, short, black dress.

"Take her home Carl," I said.*

"Sorry, bro, she's yours now," He said. "Dude, trust me, she just wants to fuck."

"No, Carl," I was yelling now.*

"Hi, Bobby is it?" Charlotte strode right up to me. She pulled me in like she needed to lean on something just to stand up strait. She put one hand on my shoulder with the other on my ass and her cheek pressed up against mine.*

"Take her home, Carl," I said with no care how rude I was I was being.

"Can't," he said smugly. "I took a late shift. I gotta work." He started to walk to his car.*

"Carl!" I yelled.*

"You'll thank me later," he said over his shoulder as he got into his car. In a flash he flipped off his lights and reversed out of my driveway.

I put one hand around Charlotte's waste to help support her and she smiled at me. A big toothy grin which was actually really beautiful. Charlotte was a gorgeous woman and under any normal situation I wouldn't have hesitated to fuck the shit out of her. If you really stop to think of it Carl was doing me a huge favor. But this wasn't any normal situation. The fact was that I had a naked young girl in a muddy hole under a tarp and technically I happened to have kidnapped this particular girl.

"I'm sorry, Charlotte," I said. "This is a misunderstanding. I have to take you home."

"Oh," she whined and pouted her lip, "but Carl said you'd be so much fun." She came back with that wide grin. "C'mon," she whispered hazily, "I never get to have fun."

"You're law enforcement, Charlotte," I shot at her, "you shouldn't be fucked up like this."

"Oh, Robert," she grabbed my crouch, "just fuck me."

"I'm sorry, I have to take you home. Where do you live?"

She didn't respond at first. I had to look at her just to make sure she didn't pass out. But after a moment she started giggling.*

"What?" I was baffled.*

"I'm gonna fuck you," she laughed out and stumbled backwards on her heels while she tried to do a sexy shimmy. I just don't understand why high people think they're smooth, but I assume it feels better in the moment.*

"Where do you live, Charlotte?" I demanded.*

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You wanna fuck me there too?"

"Where!" I hollered.*

"Up, in DC," she giggled and put her index finger to her mouth to bit on her red finger nail.

"My God," Washington, DC was over an hour drive one way. "How did you get stuck down here?"

"Sara and Carl picked me up. I'm house shopping... or something." her hand went to her eyes like she was trying to think to hard. "I'm going back with Sara tomorrow and we're doing lunch in the city."

"I'm taking you home now," I said, "wait here, I'll grab my keys."

I left her on my front step and ran into my house then right through to the back door.*I pulled up a side of the tarp and saw Diana hunched down in the hole. She was shivering as the water was getting cold.*

"Hey," I whispered, "I'm sorry, I have to go to DC. Something unexpected came up."

"Uh-huh," Diana answered with a shiver.

"When you here me leave get into the house. Take a nice hot shower and get under the covers."

"Ok, Sir."

"What is going on here?" the voice came from behind me. Diana and I turned slowly to she who said it. It was Charlotte and she was standing there, for probably just a second, but a second was enough. Charlotte had an unlit cigarett between her fingers and she looked like she was reaching in her purse for a lighter. She had walked around the side of my house and came around the corner and caught us. She was standing there looking at us with one leg cocked out. My eyes were hyptnotized on her long legs and her showing too much thigh. I was paralyzed. I had no idea what to do or say.*

I was dead. I mean I couldn't imagine how was I going to get out of this one.*

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

"Robert North part 3.3"

"Get in the house," I told Diana. She climbed out of the hole and started toward the house.*

"Wait," Charlotte said and started to walk toward us. Diana stopped where she was, completely naked and mud plastered on her skin. "I'm sorry I didn't realize you had a guest. I'm so embarrassed that I've intruded." Charlotte's voice had changed. I could hear her elegant southern draw and it seemed like she sobered up in a matter of seconds. She started to cough in her hand. "Could I trouble you for a glass of water?"

I motioned for Diana to get into the house and I started to follow. I figured; what was I to do now but be polite. I said, "sure, Charlotte, follow me."

Diana took strait off for the shower and I led Charlotte to the kitchen. "I'm sorry to have been a bother," she said in her elegant draw.*

"Are you okay, Charlotte," I asked, "you seemed tipsy earlier."

"Oh, I do apologize," she said and I grabbed two glasses from my cabinet. "I had taken a pill earlier and Carl gave me such an impression of you. I was just looking for a good time you know. Work has been so stressful lately and I just came down here to relax a bit. Sara and Carl have talked so much about you. Please let me start again." She extended her right hand and I put the glasses down on the counter. "I'm Charlotte, and it's such a pleasure to meet you Robert."

I shook her hand and said, "nice to meet you ma'am."

She reached in her bag and pulled out a pill bottle. "Again, I do apologize for the trouble. It seems the recent turn of events has given me such a headache." She picked up the glasses and filled them up with water from the faucet then handed me a glass. "I hope the young lady isn't too embarrassed by my showing up. I can call Sara up and I'll be out of here."

"No, Charlotte, please, I can give you a ride." She seemed understanding that perhaps she just caught me and my girlfriend in a compromising position. But I still had to figure out how I was going to get her to not tell Carl or Sara about it. Carl knew me too well and would have pried into the situation. He would have been relentless asking me who I had over and why was she in a hole in my back yard. He would have been more prodding over why I never told him anything about meeting someone. Those were questions I didn't have ready answers for and I didn't need any extra aggravation at that point.

Charlotte took a pill with her water and I drank mine. "I surely hope you don't think too poorly of my being inebriated." she said shyly, "At the DEA we are privy to a few elite designer drugs and I use them from time to time just to wind down."

"My girlfriend and I were just playing a fantasy game," I said all too bluntly and defensively. "I mean we were..."

"Oh, no need to explain," she smiled, "to be quite honest I'm a little turned on, but that may be the pill I took talking."

"Well we just like to play these games you see," I didn't see myself making any headway to get out of this mess.

"Is she submissive?" she asked.*

"What?" I was shock at how she was so blunt with the question. Her question shocked me and I felt like I was getting deeper in the hole.*

"Oh, I'm so sorry to pry, but by the way it seemed you were domination her and she was your subordinate. That's the kind of game that really turns me on."

"Yes," I stammered, "that's the game. I should be getting you home now." I wasn't getting any traction in getting out of this and I was being a fool. I started feeling a bit nauseous and I was having trouble thinking on my feet. I could just feel that I was going to get busted. I turned to get my car keys off of the hook near my front door but I tripped and fell to the floor.

"You shouldn't be driving in your condition Officer North." she said leaning over me. Everything started to get fuzzy and my legs were wobbly. I couldn't get up.*

"What did you do?" I asked with a slur.*

"I do apologize," she said. "It just looked like you two were having so much fun this was the only way I could get you to let me join. I slipped into your water a pretty powerful relaxant. Pretty soon you're going to lose all inhibitions and you're gonna want to have a good time. Now let your worries slip away and we can have a good time." Charlotte started to take off my shirt and I couldn't resist.*

"No," I heard myself say once but it sounded far off and hazy.

"Are you a good Dom, Bobby?" Charlotte said from what sounded to be from another room or a tunnel but she was right there in front of me. "I want to fuck you and that little slave girl. Is she your slave girl Bobby?"

Uncontrollably I nodded a yes. Somewhere in hindsight I knew I was going to get in trouble but it was like she said; the drug was causing me to lose all inhibitions. All I wanted at that moment was to fuck her.

"Will you let me fuck you and that little slave girl?" The tunnel effect was going away and I could hear her southern draw clearly again. "What's your slave's name, Bobby?"

"She is my Pet." I really couldn't help what I was doing. Somehow I knew it was wrong but at the moment it felt so right and so good. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her in close to my face, "and you will call me Sir."

"Oh, yes, Sir," she said excitedly. I noticed her hand go up her skirt and I saw her playing with herself.

Fileboom Premium Account

"Robert North 3.3 cont'"

The next thing I could remember we were standing outside the bathroom and all I had on were my boxers. I pushed open the bathroom door and saw Diana drying herself. She had a startled look on her face and she looked worried when she saw Charlotte.

"Come to bed, Pet," I said. "This is Charlotte and she will be joining us."

Slowly, hesitantly, Diana dropped her towel and walked out of the bathroom. I climbed into the bed and the two women watched me. 

"Pet, take Charlotte's dress off." Diana hesitated. She looked upset and I could tell she wanted to say something. I don't know now if she knew yet that I was under the influence of drugs. I didn't get to tell her until the next day but she could definitely tell that I wasn't quite myself. So she hesitated and now I really regret what I did next.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed Diana by her waste. I lifted her into the air and screamed, "do what I tell you. Don't hesitate when I tell you something." I threw her onto the ground and she landed hard on her ass. I climbed back into the bed and continued, "now take her skirt off."

Diana got right up. I realized later that was the drive that I desired in her. As weird as the situation must have been to her, she still drove throughout it. Charlotte was just standing there with a devilish smile on her face. I wish I could go back in time and have knocked her onto the floor but that didn't happen. 

Diana got over to Charlotte and pulled her dress up and over her head. The dress was the only thing she was wearing on her body so after the dress came off she was brief except for her heels. She was firmly trimmed and had huge perky breast. She stood at least 5 inches taller than Diana and she had much more defined muscle tone over her body. I loved the look of a woman who worked out with weights and had tighter stronger muscle. I could say I found her more attractive than my little Diana, but I loved Diana more because she was mine. 

Charlotte started to caress her own body and ran her hands over her large breast. "Stop that," I ordered. "Pet, feel Charlotte. Rub your hands over her body and feel her skin."

"Yes, sir," she said and began to touch and slowly feel Charlotte's abs and arms. 

"Massage her breast, Pet."

She began to massage Charlotte's breast and I noticed that both women's nipples were getting hard.

"Charlotte, spank my Pet's ass,"

Charlotte forced Diana to turn around and bent her over the foot of my bed. She violently smacked Diana's ass three times. 

"Like that, Sir?" Charlotte voiced. 

I nodded,"Do you understand who's in control here, Pet?"

She nodded and said, "you are, Sir." but we were both wrong. Charlotte was really in control that night and I hate her for taking that control from me. Really, she took control from us. Charlotte took the control from both Diana and me. She robbed us of our life and raped us mentally. I will always hate her for that. 

But I was too influenced by the drug Charlotte slipped me to think that clearly. I continued at Diana, "do you want some pleasure to go with that pain?"

"Yes, please, Sir!" Diana said.

"Lay down and let Charlotte eat you out." Both women got in my bed; Diana on her back and Charlotte with her head between my Pet's legs. I enjoyed watching them for several minutes. I loved to watch as Diana moaned and grunted. Charlotte was good and I'm certain this wasn't her first time finding herself around a woman's body. I got up and I mounted Charlotte from behind. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy and started to fuck her as hard as I could without thrusting the two women off the bed. Charlotte began to moan and it made her mouth vibrate on Diana's clit. Diana's moans grew louder and I could tell she would be cuming soon.

I pulled out of Charlotte and said, "sit on her face." Charlotte crawled up Diana's body and stopped to suck her tits for a second. Then Charlotte squatted on Diana's chest and pulled Diana's head to her cunt. I wanted the right to make Diana cum so I took my dripping hard cock and thrusted it into Diana's soft pussy. This, I realized later, was the first time I'd penetrated Diana. I found she was very tight and her pussy hadn't been stretched recently so my dick hit bottom without the full shaft fitting in her. I pulled Diana's legs up into my arms for leverage. I pounded her little pussy as hard as I could.

"Yes! Fucking, yes!" Charlotte was screaming an I heard Diana's moans, though muffled, were louder. I could tell Diana was having trouble breathing with Charlotte's ass on her chest, her head in her muff, and my dick pounding her. But I think this light asphyxiation was getting her hotter.

Diana was fully cuming and I could feel her pussy throb and flow with juices. I pulled out and shoved Charlotte to the side. I crawled up to Diana to look her in the eyes. 

"Was that good?" is asked.

"Fuck, yes, Sir. Pet loved it." Diana's eyes rolled back and a huge grin came over her face. I kissed her on the forehead and turned my attention to Charlotte.

I can't really explain it. I had no absolute control of myself but something told me I had to do something to punish Charlotte. Some inner feeling came over me and we'll just call it justice.

"Lay down on your back, Charlotte." I ordered. 

She did; with a devilish smile. I put my groin in between her thighs then I pulled her legs up really high forcing her waste in the air. I forced my dick into her ass hole with only Diana's pussy juices as lubrication and she screamed from the unexpected pain. She started breathing really hard and clenched my sheets in her fist. I waited a few moments for her anus to stop throbbing and her breath started to get shallow.

"Pet, ask her how she like it," I said as I started to fuck Charlotte in the ass.

"Does it feel good?" Diana put her face right over Charlotte's a couple inches apart. She was loving this. I could tell by what she did next. Diana started slapping Charlotte hard in the face. "Do you like having you ass filled with a thick hard dick?" Slap. "What do you think your doing here, bitch?" Slap. "This is my, fucking, Sir!" Slap, slap. "How does it feel, cunt? You're getting fucked up the ass by my sir! He's tearing the fuck out of you ass. Does it feel good?" I wad thrusting my dick in Charlotte's as deep and hard as I could. Charlotte was breathing heavy and biting her lower lip to ease through the pain. 

"Oh, fuck yes!" Charlotte screamed. "It feels good! Oh, I love it up my ass. Yes! Fuck me good."

Diana gave Charlotte another good slap and said, "shut up, bitch."

I was ready to cum so I pulled out and forced my cock into Charlotte's mouth. She took the whole thing into her throat and started to suck me off. 

"I want your cum in my mouth, Sir," Diana pleaded. "Please."

Well, how could I resist that. Diana was on her knees so I stood up on the bed and stroked my cock a few times. Diana got her mouth on it just in time as I exploded my hot load down her throat. She let it flow into her mouth and when my dick was done pulsing she swallowed it all in one big gulp. Only a little dribble came out of the side of her mouth and she wipe it with her finger. 

"Let Charlotte have that little bit," I said, "She deserved it." So Diana stuck her finger in Charlotte's mouth an my cum was licked completely off.

I was completely exhausted after that. Probably a combination of the events with the dump of hormones and something to do with the drugs, but I laid down in the bed and passed right out. I woke up the next morning next to Diana and we were cuddled up with each other under the covers. I had no idea how we got there and my immediate memory of the previous night was very foggy. I kissed my sleeping pet on the head and said, "I love you, Diana."

"So, her name's Diana?" I heard Charlotte from behind me. In the fog of my brain in the early morning I had completely forgotten about her. I rolled over and found her sitting in a chair smoking a cigarette. She was drawing a puff with her right hand and rubbing her pussy with her right. I think that loony slut stayed up all night watching us. I know she had at least gone through my things because the only thing she had on was one of my police uniform shirts and didn't bother buttoning it up. She had taken her heels off and had one foot propped up on the bed. I worried that she might have gone into my loft and seen where I tie Diana up but I doubted it. 

My memory of the last night came back to me in a rush of emotions. I still had no idea how I was going to keep Diana a secret and after last night I was in the shit hole deeper. It's not like I could tell anyone about being drugged because that would bring our my secret about keeping Diana. Also, I had to figure out how to get Charlotte out of my life and stop her from telling anyone about my kidnapped roommate. Yeah, I just fucked two women the night before. But, boy, was my life fucked. 

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

The people spoke and I will listen to the people. I can't promise I'm a good fiction writer but I will give you the best I can do. I know it's been a lot of set up and development; but the people said they want to get to the meat of the story so I will try to start delivering meat! I know another cliffhanger. I love the hook, it what I do. The hook gives me something to build on but I understand the lag between segments and the slow development is a drag. I've got this story in my head for another 3-4 chapters but it's worthless if it's not enjoyable. So, I hope you enjoy this latest segment!

Fileboom Premium Account