Throat Play Fetish Story - Rockstars Entourage

skinbound

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dark is the Night

Decided to switch it with an other page of same novel I'm jerking around with.
Since I realised this was more a dom/sub forum. (can't replace topic subject title)
author: me

as we walked back to the car, I realised she still never told me her real name,
"maybe I should have taken a coffee after the buffet" she said,
while she tried not to stumble over the cobblestone parking-lot with her high heals,
"it's midnight, probably past 3 now, you can sleep in the back if you want, while I drive you home" I commented.
"I'm trying to stay awake so you wont fondle me" she said, as she throws an evil smile back at me.

I opened the car door.
"well I can't promise you, that your save with me in the front seat" I smirked back.
as we sat down I felt my heart already driving full speed as I saw a hint of latex showing from under her casual clothes,
nobody, except me, realised this girl was wearing a 'full fetish outfit' under her clothes at the dinner party.

It was her fetish and her night, however I hoped it would escalate at her place.

then suddenly she pulled a chain from her handbag and connected it with a collar hidden under her turtle neck,
"well here you go master, drive safely, I put my trust in you know." she told while she offered me the other side of the chain with a leather grip.

I looked at her eyes with a smile while I pulled the grip towards me, giving her a lick on the mouth,
"your going to be a nice girl now" I said, as I slide the grip over my right wrist and opened the glove compartment.
a ball-gag and blind cap rolled out and fell on her lap, “now put these on†I said.
she hesitated,
"its ok" I said "but you have to do as I say, in order for you to go to the next level"
"what are you going to do to me?" she acted with despair in her eyes
“I'm going to tie you up and throw you in the trunk†I openly said with a grin.
her eyes flared up, and she laughed, “no please sir I don't want to.â€
Last night at the chat, we spoke about safety words, I knew I could force her along, I remembered.
I pushed her, not to rough, against the dashboard while I threw handcuffs on her I had underneath my seat, that I keep there hidden for more than possible bdsm situations.
"well I have to do It myself then" I acted angerly, she screamed but obviously not loud while I pulled the ball-gag over her mouth.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her from of her seat out of my side of the car,
her kicking legs tried, but could not get grip on the ground with these high heals,
I took her in my arms, while she mumbled at me with panicking eyes.
I opened the back of the car and rolled her in the trunk, where I had some bondage stuff laying around and tied up her legs and covered her eyes.
“If your quiet down I'll maybe let you out tonight, nod once†I whispered in her ear.
As she nodded her head, I threw the back-door closed, leaving her in that dark tight space.

I returned to the drivers seat, wakefulness surrounds my mind, “she really is quiet†I said to myself “maybe I should hit some speed bumps along the way to get her rebelling.†the idea of getting her steaming cracked me up, as I started the car and drove out the parking-lot with this beauty of a loot.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: