True story. I am heterosexual, but I am totally submissive to this weird woman. Why?

Matilda

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have a 14 year old daughter!

Part 1

About three weeks ago i attended this neighborhood women gathering. I was wearing a red long sleeve satin bow blouse ,black satin pants, and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. When i arrived, this skinny really short like 5 ft 3 freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her mid 50s who i have never met before, walked up to me and said to me " Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. " She was in flat shoes and i was on high heels, i am 5ft11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed( I have very large breasts) , i was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman.

She said to me" Wow. You are so shiney. Why are you so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. I had to move in here in this neighborhood. I live in my cousin's garage.. ". she told me. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small ginger woman just placed her both hands on my breasts and started rubbing them for a solid 5 minutes exclaiming “Are these real??! They’re so large!” . Then I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my boobs for like 5 minutes. She was commenting on my breasts. I said to her “Hey! Don’t do that.”. But this ginger small weird woman responded "C'mon big woman, I'm: not a guy, we're just girls. Also I am totally asexual. I am fascinated with the size of your boobs " She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was commenting on them which I didn't knew how to take, should I laugh and play along or be totally weirded out. It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. She kept rubbing my breasts and I was literally backing away and she just kept following me and rubbing my breasts with her both hands across the distance of about 4 feet. Then one woman pulled her off and distracted her.

Then i went to the restroom. 10 minutes later I just put my purse down on a chair and I was getting something out of it, so I guess I was slightly leaning over? This touchy feely ginger woman decided to just slap my butt with her both hands as she walked past. It was actually audible and in front of everyone but no one even reacted. I just turned around and saw her smiling at me as she walked off. 5 minutes later again she gave me a big, hearty slap on the butt when she was walking past. .

About 15 minutes later I was talking with one woman , this ginger touchy feely small woman came up from behind and started rubbing and lightly squeezing my butt with her both hands. At first I ignored it, but she just kept rubbing my butt, then I turned around and told her that it is sexual assault. Then this ginger weird woman said to me in a sarcastic voice " Big woman. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to you i look like a midget. How can this be sexual assault. You are physically stronger than me. I am asexual. I wonder why is it such an offense to grab yours boobs/buttcheeks. I mean, you could do that to me I don't see a problem. I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. You have a large huge boobs so i like to randomly grab them as a joke. " . Then again as she was standing in front of me( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she just grabbed my breasts with her both hands and started squeezing them and jiggling them. At this point, I've become somewhat used to it. She just kept squeezing and jiggling my breasts for like 5 minutes. Then she finally stopped and she went to the restroom. .

Then i sat on this chair. There wasn't enough chairs, so this touchy weird feely short skinny ginger woman sat on the right arm of my chair. I said to her " I insist for you to sit in this chair. I will be standing" Than I got up but she kept pushing me down to sit like if I was a naughty child trying to run away. She said "Don't be ridiculous big woman. I am small, I am fine sitting here." Then as she was sitting on my right side she placed her left hand on my left shoulder and she placed her right hand on my right upper breast and she just left her hand there. Then she moved her left hand lower from my right shoulder to my right upper breast. This weird ginger midget woman started patting my breasts with her both hands. She whispered in my ear "I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. Big woman i am just showing appreciation for your massive boobs. " I said to her "Its so strange being touched all the time without being asked first, I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it!" But she just laughed. She spent ages rubbing my breasts all over. It lasted probably about 20 minutes, it was weird and awkward.

I am ashamed to say that I just sat there and let her do that to me. I got up, this weirdo ginger woman was still sitting on the arm of the chair and she reached out with her both hands and rubbed my butt. About 5 minutes later i was talking with one woman somebody rubbed my camel toe from behind. I turned my head and found it was this ginger small touchy feely woman rubbed my crotch, with a smirk on her face. Then she hugged me from the back and her hands subtly cupped my breasts . She was practically holding my boobs. I was just standing stiff as a board, i kept talking with other women like nothing is happening, while she was holding and feeling up my boobs for like 15 minutes. I didn't know what to do to get out of it. Practically this weird ginger woman touched or talked about my boobs all the time at that gathering and I gave up trying to care. It was easier to be in on the joke than to make a thing of it. Also her story about being broke and living in her cousins garage made me feel sorry for her and I just unintentionally allowed her to grope me. I was feeling sorry for her and allowing it even though I was like wtf is happening. It was time to leave and this ginger touchy feely woman hugged me full frontal and held me her face pressed against my breasts( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) for an uncomfortably long time. I've had to remove myself gracefully after a minute or so.

Other women there were weirded out by our behaviour, but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women there were in shock themselves? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. These women(even her cousin) were pretending that is not happening with confused looks on their faces. Also it was bizarre. Standing next to me this touchy feely ginger old woman looked like a midget and I was letting her get by with it. Other people there probably thought that I am okay with it.

TO BE CONTINUED

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account