Robert North is back (part 3.2)

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

"Robert North part 3.4"

"You fucking drugged me, you bitch" I said as I rubbed my eyes.*

"Oh, and I do feel so bad about that," she smiled and continued to rub her pussy, "Maybe next time you'll be as kind to just let me have at you."

This woman was getting on my nerves and I couldn't wait to get her out of my house. But I had a loose end to tie up first.*

"Look, me and..." I hesitated to say her name, "Diana; we're trying to keep our relationship a secret."

"Oh, why honey?" she giggled, "Is she under age. What is she, 16-17?"

"No," I thought for a second, "she's married. Her husbands in Iraq. Sara and Carl know them and I don't want things to be ugly." There, enough details to make it believable but not too much to go on.*

"I understand," she said and took a deep drag from her cigarette. I noticed she was dropping her ashes in a cup on the floor. Two already smoked cigarettes floated in a small pool on water. I guessed she'd been busy while I was sleeping. "I suppose I could just tell Sara and Carl you showed me a good time. But Sara would love the gossip and hear all about my time with Diana."

"Look," I sat up in bed, "you stay quiet about Diana and I'll not make a fuss about the drugs."

"Are you a dumb ass?" she said angrily. She flicked her lit cigarette at me and I flinched. I was able to pick it up and drop it in the cup before it made a mess on the bed. "I'm a fucking assistant director. What evidence do you have? You better come with something more than a headache, Trooper Bob. My shit doesn't even come up in a blood test. What, are you going to use your slutty adulteress as a whitness."

"Don't talk about her like that," I shot at Charlotte.*

Charlotte got up and went to her pocketbook she moved onto my dresser. "I got a better idea." She said with her back to me. She pulled out another cigarette and lit it up. After another puff she said, "I want in your stable."

"My what?" I had no idea where she was going.*

She turned at me and said, "my work is so stressful I need a release. You're so much better than the shitty selection of dickless twerps I have in the city. I want that big country dick you've got. I want you to have me as your slave."

"No, I have Diana,"

"Then have us both," she sat down on the bed next to me. "Come on, Bobby, she's okay but I'm the real goods. Besides hubby will be home someday and she'll go back to him." She reached under the covers and grabbed my dick. "Don't you want me, Bobby?"

"I'm not looking for anyone. I don't need a stable."

"But, I'll be your sex slave." Charlotte started to stroke my cock, "Just sex, just when I have time to get down here."

"So you want a booty call?" I pulled her hand off of me. "You just want to come when you get a chance and use my dick. I just have to preform for you?" Not too unpleasant an idea, but this woman was nuts and I couldn't have her in my life. I had to be devoted to Diana and our secret.

"Fine, then I'll come when you call," she was starting to plead now. "Anytime, I'll be totally devoted toward you."

"You drugged me, Charlotte. You're just not my type and I can't trust you."

"Fuck you, you loved last night. I'll be good to you." She stood up and crossed her arms, "Fine, no more drugs, I promis."

"No!" I said all too loudly. I had to make sure I didn't wake Diana.*

Just then we heard a car horn and a door slam.*

"That's Sara!" Charlotte said cheerfully. "I can't wait to tell her all about last night."

"Don't you..."

She cut me off by wrapping her arms around me, "What do you say Big Dick Bobby? You take my body and you get my silence."

The last thing I needed was this woman stuck in my life. But I had to take the chance of keeping Charlotte quiet. I looked at Diana sleeping next to me and sighed. There was a knock at the door that startled me.*

"What's it going to be, Bobby?"

What could I say? "Alright," I told her. "No more drugs."

"Yee!" she squealed like a little school girl and rolled out of bed. She threw my uniform on the ground and pulled her dress back on. She took another puff on her cigarette and said, "you won't regret it - Sir. I can show myself out." Then she blew me a kiss and left.*

I flopped back into bed and sighted loudly. I could feel Diana stir beside me and she put her arm on my chest pulling me to her.*

"What was that?" Diana said groggily.*

"Oh, nothing," I mumbled, "just Charlotte leaving. Look, about last night, I..."

"I really liked her," she cut me off.*

"You do?" I said with a huge sense of surprise.*

"Yeah after you went to sleep I got a cigarette from her and we talked for a little while."

"You did?"

"Oh, Pet hopes that pleases, Sir." she said more alertly and her head sprung up.*

"No, that's ok. It doesn't necessarily upset me. What did you talk about?"

"Not much," she placed her head on my chest. "She did most of the talking. She talked a lot about her work and she loved to talk about sex."

"Did you say anything about you and us?" I asked.*

"No, just that Pet loved being here and you Sir makes his Pet feel safe. Pet told her she was beautiful and would love to make out with her."

"What'd she say to that?"

"She made out with Pet and we masturbated each other." Diana smiled with excitement. "She said the next time she comes by she'll bring a strap on dildo so we can have more fun."

"She told you she'd be back?"

"Yes, Sir," Diana paused, "Sir, are you sure she won't tell anyone about us?"

"I hope not, Pet." I kissed both of her eyelids. "I hope not." I hugged her tighter and lost my worries.*

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

"Robert North part 3.4 cont'"

I officially woke up about two hours later. I got up and started my routine of bathroom maintenance and made my whey protein shake. I guzzled half the drink and started working out on my treadmill. I might have woke Diana up because about 10 minutes into my run I saw her standing outside of my workout room, naked. "Here, you can have this." I told her and got off of the treadmill. She put on a pair of sneakers I let her keep and started jogging on the machine. I loved to watcher her little ass bob up and down as I lifted weights. I realized I could get more reps as I concentrated on her ass. 

My mind started to wander as we were working out. I was thinking about how last night was the first time I'd had sex with Diana and I had to be drug induced to do it. I felt cheated out of that moment with my Pet. I also started to think about Charlotte. Was it really going to be so easy that she would wait for me to call her? I doubted it. She wasn't going to be so easy to ignore. Hopefully, though, she would be obedient and I could control her to the point where she's not be drugging me and she keeps our secret safe. 

I threw my weights down in a fit of anger thinking about Charlotte. It startled Diana but she kept running. I went to the shower and washed up. I needed to get out of the house and clear my mind a bit so after my shower I put on my uniform and got ready for work. 

I found, Diana still dutifully jogging, and told her I was leaving. She was exhausted from running and stop the machine. She took her shoes off and started for the loft. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

She stopped and hesitated, "Pet thought..."

"Well that's your first problem right there," I scolded. "You don't think until I advise you to do so. I was at least going to give you breakfast before I left but now I think you need to earn it. Get on the couch." I could feel anger swell inside me but I knew I wasn't mad at Diana. I knew she was just doing what I programed her to do. I was leaving so he was going to sit in the loft. But that was complacency. She was just acting because that's how she'd been trained to think. She needed to be more on her toes. Yeah, I was mad, but I was mad over the events with Charlotte. Diana was just there to take my anger. 

"Get on the couch." I told her. She passed me and sat down on the cushions. "You need to wait until your told to do something. Just acting can get us in trouble. If you're going to do something you need to clear it with me before you do it." She sat on the couch dumfounded and I went into the kitchen. I did something I saw online during my research. I took two sets of chopsticks and tied off the ends with rubber bands. Then I went to Diana and clamped her nipples with the chopsticks. She flinched at the pain when I put them on but she continued to sit there silent. 

"Turn around and kneel on the floor. Bend over the cushions." She bent over and I pulled my cock out of my pants. I squatted down to her and put my dick in her. She was still tight and too shallow for me so I told her, "we're going to have stretch you out, Pet." she moaned as I started to fuck her. I kept pulling my cock fully in and out of her, thrusting hard when I went in. I reached around and twisted the chopsticks. She put her face into the cushions and squealed in pain. This felt good. We were finally having sex an it was on my terms. My excitement grew in me and I started to slam her tiny pussy harder. Her muffled screams intensified and I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock. My tension of last night was being released and I felt like I got back whatever emotions that Charlotte took the previous night. 

I pulled out and spun Diana around. In one quick motion I ripped the chopsticks off of Diana's tits and she screamed loudly. Her shouts were deafening in the quiet house and I loved hearing them. I stroked my cock off and I shot my load all over her chest. I pulled at her to stand up and I watched as the cum slowly dripped down from her breast to her stomach. "Now, get into the loft." I told her. She went up the ladder but I didn't follow. I grabbed some rope, her heels from the closet, and a bowl of fruit then I went up into the loft. "Rub the cum around your breast." Her hands dove right in and smeared the cum all over her. Then I held the bowl in front of her and told her to eat the fruit. Her cum covered hands grabbed at the melon and grapes and she hungrily ate it all. Then I had her get into the heels. I tied her hands with one end of the rope and I secured the other end over her head to the trust in the ceiling.

"Sir," she said quietly, "Pet has to pee."

"Good luck with that. Don't hold it in too long or you might hurt yourself." I said leaving her stretched standing up. She had cum all over her and she was still sweating from her workout. I turned and left down the loft's ladder. I'd come back in an hour to get her down so she didn't pass out and I could get her to clean up any urine keeping it from staining the ceiling. But she was going to get the message for now. I went to work, tension relieved and a clear mind. Today was a good day after all. 

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

"Robert North part 4.1"

The next week I was at work in the firing range doing my semi yearly qualifications. I hadn't heard a peep from Charlotte and I started to think it was going to stay that way. I made love to Diana several times during the week too. We tried all sorts of positions and punishments. I had started practicing binding her with nylon rope. The rope was incredibly sexy on her and it left imprints on her skin which made me hard at the thought of it. We had tried a few toys from anal plugs to vibrators and I was in the process of altering my automatic saw into a fucking machine.

At the range I ran into Carl for the first time since he dropped Charlotte off at my house. He'd asked me how it had been and I replied with a stern warning not to intrude on my privacy. 

"Sorry, pal" he said, "I didn't know. Just wanted to see how it went. Charlotte didn't say anything and usually she's all gossip."

I was relieve to know Charlotte kept her end of the bargain but I bet that meant I'd have to keep my part too.

Also at the range was fellow Trooper Heather Maddow. I can't tell you how sexy a woman in uniform is to me. I was infatuated with Heather before I me Diana but she'd rarely given me the time of day. Isn't it funny though when you find someone you notice women flirt with you a little more often? Heather had asked me why she hadn't seen me at the local Irish pub lately and I found her patting my arm a few times. She laughed at a few of my not so funny jokes and engaged in more conversation that I had ever had with her before. Her loss now. 

When I was done with the range and cleaned my service pistol the day shift Captain called me into the roll call room. 

"Hey, Bobby," Captain Earl Moy said. "do you remember a young girl by the name of Diana Carper?"

My head started to spin. I couldn't believe he was asking me that. I just stood there with a blank scared look. 

"Apparently you gave her a speeding ticket a while back." Captain Moy continued, "She never paid and didn't show up for her court date. She's been reported a runaway and you might have been the last one to have seen her."

"Okay," was all I could manage to say.

"Anyway, her father is some big lawyer in Massachusetts and he requested a meeting with you." Moy looked at a notebook. "I set it up for 11 Am tomorrow. Does that sound good?"

I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Just tell him the report from your traffic stop and we're pulling the video footage from the storage. You should be in an out. We'll even give you 4 hours overtime for coming in."

"Okay Capt." I managed. "I'll be there." My mouth was dry and my body went numb. I turned to leave and I found Carl talking to Heather in the hall.

"We're going to the pub, Bobby." Carl said, "you coming?"

Heathers eyes lit up as she looked at me. "No, sorry guys." I said, "I have some things at home. I'm gonna call it an early night but definitely next time."

They both looked disappointed. I realized I was straining my relationships at work but my life wasn't getting less complicated. More than anything I needed to have a guys night with Carl just to avoid any suspicions from him, but I just couldn't that night. Now that I knew I was going to meet the Mr. Carper in the morning.

In hindsight I wished I went out because when I got home I found a strange car in my driveway. The license plate was DC and my heart sunk. I hurried up to my door and found it unlocked. Inside in found Charlotte sitting on my couch.

Fileboom Premium Account

"Robert North part 4.1 cont'"

"Hello, dear, Bobby, I was wondering when you'd get here."

"Not a good time, Charlotte." I said sternly.*

"But I was worried you'd never call. I just got here and found your door was an easy pick so I let myself in." Charlotte started going through her purse.*

"Not tonight, Charlotte," I said.*

"Oh, but, Bobby, I came all this way." She pulled out a bag of powder from her purse and poured it out on my coffee table.

"Hey," I yelled, "I said no drugs."

She started to separate the powder into lines and said, "oh, really now. Come on Trooper, Bob. Arrest me then." she got up and strode over to me. I noticed she was wearing a tan trench coat that went all the way down to her feet. She pressed up against me and pulled my handcuffs out of their holster. "Don't you wanna rough me up and teach me to be a good girl?" She grabbed at my crotch and I'd had enough.*

I threw her to the ground and she fell hard since she was off balance on high heels. "Not tonight!" I grabbed my handcuffs and put them back on my belt. I was too stressed from knowing I'd be meeting with Diana's father in the morning and I wanted to get up to the loft and see how she was doing.

Charlotte laid on the floor and winked at me, "that's it," she beckoned, "now fuck me! Rape me Bobby!"

In a moment of rage I lost my composure. I mounted over her chest and punched her in the face. She recoiled and flinched away. Blood was coming from her lip. She started laughing and licked her bloody wound.

"Get out, Charlotte!" I yelled as I got off of her.

"Okay," she continued smiling and went for her purse. "Can I show you just one thing before your mind is made up?" She pulled a file from her purse and threw it onto the table making some of the powder blow off. I recognized the file as soon as I saw it. It was an evidence jacket and it had Diana Carper written on the top.

"What's that?" I asked stupidly.

"Oh, I think you know." she licked her bloody lip again. "I did my research. That's your little runaway. That's bigger than an adulteries, your Pet is missing."

"I didn't know..." I started to stammer. "She said..."

"Bullshit!" Charlotte cut in, "Don't play me for dumb, you kidnapped her. I bet she's here right now."

"What are you going to do?" I asked.*

"I'm going to own you, Robert."

The air in the room got cold and I started to shiver. She stayed there silent and staring at me to see what I was going to do. After a few moments she pressed up against me. "Where is she, Robert?" she whispered in my ear. "Tell me or my next trip is to the nearest state troop building. You know what I'm going to tell them Bobby. I'm going to say you kidnapped little Ms Diana. They'll be here in a flash with guns and a warrant. If you don't tell me where she is I'll just let the police find her."

She had me. I had no advantage over her and she just took all the power. For a second I thought about just drawing my gun and getting rid of her. But that option didn't seem like it would offer any solutions. I had to play this out in the hopes that all would turn out okay. "She's in the loft." I gave her up. With no cards to play I gave up Diana to this evil woman.*

Charlotte cooed like a chipmunk and beamed at me with that devilish smile. She took off for the loft and climbed the ladder. I flopped down on my couch and dropped my head into my hands. Diana came down first with a puzzled look on her face. She was naked with heels, a collar, an her belly chain like I'd left her. When she saw my concern she rushed over to the couch and stood next to me. Charlotte, still in her trench coat, followed and sat on the couch with me.

"Please, Diana, sit with us." Charlotte said, and Diana looked at me for approval. I nodded disparagingly and Diana sat. Charlotte snorted a line of the powder and handed a straw to Diana. "Take a hit if this my dear." Again Diana looked at me and Charlotte said, "You're going to take orders from me now, Diana. I own you, not him." she forced the straw in Diana's hand and she continue to look for my approval. Finally I nodded and Diana hesitantly took a hit of the drug.

"You know, Diana, I don't think you understood." Charlotte said and snorted another line. "Let me give you a demonstration. Bobby, get naked."

I paused and stayed motionless.

"Maybe neither of you understand. Well I'll just be on my way." Charlotte grabbed her bag and I got up.

"Alright," I said. "Charlotte's in control. Got that, Pet?"

"Oh, I don't like the name Pet." Charlotte said, "Stop calling her that. We're all adults here. Our names should suffice. Naked, Robert, now!" she said sternly.

I took off my utility belt and tossed it on the ground. My clothes came off one by one until I stood before them, limp and naked.

"Oh, my my," Charlotte said, "You're not excited Big Dick Bobby?" she laughed. "Let's see if this excites you." Charlotte took off her coat. Underneath she was wearing a leather dominatrix outfit. The top was cut low around her cleavage and the bottom was a tight*skirt that went just past her crotch. She was wearing black stockings and black heels. It was sexy and I did feel my dick move just a bit. Charlotte pulled from her bag a strap on dildo and hit another line of the powder. She forced the straw back to Diana and had her do another line. Again Diana looked at me but did not wait for approval before snorting it up. Charlotte forced Diana to stand up and put the strap on attachment on her.

"Fuck me!" Charlotte said and laid down on the couch. "Let's get Robert hard. Watch us now, Robbie."

Diana held onto the dildo and pushed it into Charlotte's pussy. Diana was awkward with the motion and Charlotte used one hand to position Diana's hips. Charlotte used he other hand to caress her own breast. Charlotte was moaning and grinding her own hips to the thrusting. She made Diana fuck her for a least ten minutes until she pushed Diana off of her.

"That was fucking good," Charlotte said to me. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. "Did you like that Diana?"

Diana shrugged in response. That seemed to infuriate Charlotte. Charlotte lunged on top of Diana an started screaming.*

"Did you fucking like it you bitch?" Charlotte punched Diana with a closed fist and said again, "Did you fucking like it? Do you like fucking me?" and Charlotte punched her again.

"Hey!" I shouted.*

"What?" Charlotte turned on me. "What, Bobby, what?" I said nothing. I just stood there. Charlotte took a drag from her cigarette and blew out the smoke in my face. "You're still not hard, Bobby." Charlotte sat back on her side of the couch smoking her cigarette and flicking the ashes on Diana. "You just watched two women fuck and you're not hard. Maybe he's queer, Diana." Charlotte laughed. "Do you think he's a queer, Diana?"

Diana shrugged again and Charlotte drew back for another punch. I caught Charlotte's arm this time before she struck Diana. Charlotte got up and pressed up against me.

"What, Bobby?" Charlotte said, "What are you going to do? Stop me? Don't you ever stop me again! Do you understand who's in control here? Get on the ground Bobby. Get on your belly."

I got on the ground and Charlotte grabbed Diana by the arm forcing her out of her seat. "Now fuck this faggot, Diana." Diana hesitated again and I wished she didn't. "Ok, punching you doesn't work let see if this gets you to cooperate." Charlotte drove her heel into my ass hole and I could feel the sharp edges cutting into my skin. I groaned in pain but I did my best to take it. I just wanted to get through the night and figure it out later.

"No," Diana said softly. "I mean okay. I'll do it."

Charlotte took the heel out of my ass then knelt down and spit for lubrication. She grabbed Diana's dildo and pushed it into my ass. Again I grunted but I just took most of the pain. Charlotte sat on my back and pulled on Diana to go deeper and deeper inside of me.

"That's it dear. Get it in there deep." Charlotte coerced. "Now, fuck him. Fuck him hard."

Diana awkwardly thrusted her hips and I felt the discomfort of the dildo thrust back and forth in me.

"How does that feel bitch?" Charlotte said and slapped Diana hard in the face. "Does it feel good to fuck your sir?" slap, "Now I'm in charge bitch!" slap slap. "Fuck him harder!" Charlotte screamed and I felt the pressure of the dildo intensify. "Does it feel good, bitch? You left me with a fucking bruise on my cheek last time, bitch." Charlotte gave her another furious slap. "So you tell me, do you like it?"

Diana wasn't answering and I knew that would provoke Charlotte so I yelled, "Yes! Fuck, yes, fuck me!"

Fileboom Premium Account

"Robert North 4.1 cont'"

Charlotte laughed and got off my back. She pulled my gun out of my holster on the floor. She pointed the gun at us and said, "do you two understand who's in charge now?"

"Please, Charlotte," I said calmly, "put the gun away."

She laughed at me and said, "Make me." She flicked her cigarette at me and reached for her straw. She leaned down to get another line of the powder. 

In one swift motion I was able to buck Diana off of me and I lunged forward to tackle Charlotte. There was a short struggle as we crashed into the coffee table splitting it in the middle. My element of surprise was enough to grab the gun from her hands so I flung it across the room. Then I mounted Charlotte and punched her in the face four times. 

When she lost all of the fight in her I turned to Diana and said, "get the rope."

"You, fucking prick!" Charlotte screamed and spit a blotch of blood in my face. "You're done now. You're going to have to let me go sooner or later and I'm going strait to the police on your kidnapping ass."

"You shouldn't have pulled the gun, bitch." I said, and Diana came back with the rope. I bound Charlotte's arms to her feet and she was forced into the fetal position. The short dress on Charlotte was stretched tight on her ass now and her pussy was hanging out. 

"I'm going to turn you both in." Charlotte said, "You could have just put up with me being your master and I would have been a great master to you two. But now you're going to prison. I'm going to tell them how you took this poor girl and turned her into your sex slave. You going to jail, Bobby."

I went to my utility box and pulled out my duct tape. 

Charlotte tried one last plea as she looked to Diana and said, "Come on, dear, don't let him do this. Remember the other night?  I was good to you. Take the gun and we'll be partners. 

I wrapped the duct tape around Charlotte's mouth and head to shut her up. Diana took off her strap on and looked at me. I had nothing to say to her. I had a meeting with her father in the morning but first I had to figure out what I was going to do with Charlotte. 

Fileboom Premium Account

"Robert North part 4.2"

The first thing I did after making sure Charlotte was secured was to lock my gun in my safe. When I returned to the living room Diana was standing very still on the opposite end of the room. Diana was holding my handcuffs in her hands and studying them with her eyes. It felt erie as she was still naked and her high heels seemed to be lifting her off the ground. I could tell she wanted to say something but her eyes were indecisive and her lips were quivering.

"What is it, Pet?" I asked. 

Her eyes went to the ground then to Charlotte, then her bottom lip quivered again. Her mind must have been scrambled by the assault from Charlotte. I started to walk across the room so I could hold her and console her. But Diana put her hand up as if telling me to stop. 

"What?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks. 

Diana bent down to the floor and pulled my utility knife out of my belt. She had the knife in one hand and my handcuffs in the other. Then she looked at Charlotte who was still squirming in her binds. I saw the hate and loathing in my Pet's eyes. 

"Sir," Diana said very quietly, "Pet wants a turn on this BITCH!"

Before I could react Diana was leaning over Charlotte and unfastening the latches on her outfit. She pulled the lingerie off and cut off Charlotte's garter.

I got myself over to Diana and held her from behind. I massaged her shoulder and kisses her ear. Softly I said, "it's okay now. I'll figure out what we're going to do."

"She has to die, Sir," Diana said in anger as she stared at Charlotte. 

"Now wait," I said calmly as Charlotte squeaked a little, "we can't take it to that extreme. I'll figure this out."

Diana dipped out of my grasp and dove onto Charlotte. She strattled the restrained woman and started brushing Charlotte's hair with the knife. "Sir, Pet will be gentle," Diana said assuredly. Without waiting for my reply Diana continued to Charlotte, "Did you want to take Sir from Pet?"

Diana put the cuffs on Charlotte's already restrained wrist. Then she cut the rope free. Charlotte was bound now only by the cuffs and Diana's weight as she sat on her. To make her point Diana ran the blade of the knife between Charlotte's breast and Charlotte's muffled squeals turned into sobs. Water swelled in Charlotte's eyes and a few tears ran off the sides of her face. Mascara ran out of her eyes with the tears. 

"You just wanted to get fucked, didn't you, Charlotte?" Diana prodded and Charlotte's whimpered with another swelling of tears. "Pet doesn't like the name Charlotte. You are now Sir's Toy. Pet wants to play with the Toy." Diana stood back up and leaned into me. 

I could hardly recognize her demeanor and sudden strength. It turned me on a bit but the situation we were in didn't seem to offer a time for pleasure. Diana seemed to have other plans though. 

"Would, Sir, like to sit on the couch for a show?" Diana said to me timidly. 

Wordlessly, just so I could take stock of the situation and to think about my next step I sat down on the couch. Diana picked up the strap on and proceeded to put it on. My mind was numb to her actions as I thought about what we should do with Charlotte. I considered we might be able to let her go under the assumption that her current state of fear would keep her quiet about Diana. But she would probably come out and squeal on us eventually. I considered arresting her for assault but that increased the likelihood that she'd tell someone about Diana. Then I thought I could use the drugs against her but that was a big he said she said battle because Charlotte could just blame the drugs on me. I remember wondering if murder was actually an option for me. Could I really kill Charlotte to get her out of my life? I wondered if anyone knew she was here and if I could get away with it. I tried hard to dismiss killing her to solve my problems but nothing else seemed optional at that moment. 

I forced myself to dismiss the thought and told myself there must be a reasonable answer. But with a runaway slave locked up in my loft everyday, it seemed like reason was escaping me. When I snapped back into the moment I noticed Diana was fucking Charlotte with the strap on. She was steadily thrusting the dildo into her with a smooth motion. Diana held the knife at Charlotte's throat and with the other hand she pinned the handcuffs to the floor. That's when an amazing fantasy came to my mind. I dreamed about keeping Charlotte as a second slave. I thought about having her and using her as much as I wanted. Keeping one woman was hard enough though. Could I really handle two?

"Is this what you came for, Toy?" Diana yelled as she continued to fuck. "You just wanted to get your pussy pummeled, right? Here you go, Toy. Take it, bitch, take this shit!" Diana fucked Charlotte long and hard. Charlotte's face never changed from fear though as the knife stayed poised on her throat. Diana eventually pulled out of Charlotte and said, "That's all you get, Toy. Pet's turn." Diana stood and took off the strap on. She knelt down next to the couch and put her head on my lap. "May Pet please suck on Sir's cock?" she asked.

I absently nodded, still fantasizing about keeping Charlotte. Diana caressed my balls as she stuffed her mouth with my cock. She slowly stroked my pole with her lips and in no time my dick got rock hard in her mouth. I immediately snapped out of my train of thought and back into the world. 

When I was hard she got up and mounted me reverse cowgirl style. Her ass bounced up and down as she fucked my cock. She had her hands caressing her breast and her only points of contact for stability were her heels digging into the couch cushions. I held her ass and helped her upward motion to keep her stable.

"Look at us you fucking piece of shit!" Diana screamed at Charlotte. "Is this what you wanted? You wanted to take Pet's Sir? You wanted this?" Diana was fucking me hard but Charlotte was looking away. Diana jumped off the couch in a fit or rage. "Look at us! Fucking worthless..." Diana used the knife and lightly cut one of Charlotte's breast.

Charlotte's muffled scream startled me. A few seconds later I noticed Charlotte was pissing all over the floor and Diana had a sadistic smile on her face. I was losing what I thought I knew of her and it thrilled me more than it scared me.

Diana grabbed Charlotte by the hair and pulled her head to the pee spot on the floor. Diana ripped the tape off of Charlotte's mouth and I could see how fat and puffy her lips had gotten from being punched. 

"Lick it all up," Diana ordered. "Lick up your mess."

Charlotte moaned a response but it was muffled as Diana mashed her face into the floor. Diana pulled and pushed Charlotte's head into the pee. 

"Do you like the piss, Toy?" Diana asked. 

"No," Charlotte mumbled a mushed reply.

"Maybe you'll like mine," Diana said as she positioned herself over Charlotte. Diana squatted and peed on Charlotte's face. Charlotte screamed more audibly now and flinched at the raining piss. Typically I was never turned on by watersports. But the authority and power that Diana was possessing was very erotic. I lost myself in the complications of the situation and fascinated at my girl dominating this intruder into our lives. 

A little unexpectedly Charlotte was able to quickly sit up and head butt Diana in the crotch mid stream. The force of the blow was weak though and not powerful enough to push Diana over. But it did get her fired up. Diana dropped deliberately to her knees which were right over Charlotte's shoulders. The smaller woman was able to force the taller woman down, pinning her shoulders in an awkward pressure point. Diana tugged on Charlotte's hair and flashed the knife in front of her eyes. 

"Fuck you," Charlotte screamed, "fuck the both of you."

"Shut up, or I'll slit your throat bitch!" Diana warned and pressed the knife against Charlotte's throat.

Defiantly Charlotte said, "You're both going to jail!"

Diana stood up onto Charlotte's chest. She placed the tips of her heeled shoes into Charlotte's nipples. Charlotte cried out loudly in pain and after a few seconds was able to wiggle Diana off balance and get her off. Diana came back and kicked Charlotte repeatedly in the stomach. Charlotte flinched into the fetal position so Diana gave two swift kicks into Charlotte's head. 

"You can't take, Sir!" Diana screamed the top of her lungs. "Nobody can take Sir away from Pet. Do you hear me?" Diana continued a couple more kicks into Charlotte's body then I came up to her and grabbed her from behind.

"I think she's passed out," I said. Then I picked Diana up into my arms and led her off to bed. I checked out her ankles which were going to bruise from the blows she put on Charlotte. I left to go get her some ice and noticed Charlotte still coiled on the floor. She was bleeding from her vagina and her mouth. I bent down to check her vitals. She was breathing and had a steady pulse but passed out. I retrieved my cuff key and took the cuffs off of her. I picked her up and took her to the bath tub where I placed her to sleep through her injuries. 

Diana came from behind me and asked, "Is she alright?"

I dropped my head and said, " she's bleeding internally. Probably a punctured kidney. You can see the discoloration in her side."

"How long..." Diana said quietly. 

"A day - two at the tops if we don't get her to a hospital right now." I said, "After that, she's dead."

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: