Really want some help!!!

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by bOnDaGeLoVeR, Aug 4, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. bOnDaGeLoVeR

bOnDaGeLoVeR New Member

Hi Guys,
    I was wondering, whats the cheapest, easiest way to make youself cum in bondage? (im a guy) Like women have the vibrator, but what can I use to make me do it? I've always dreamt of a hands free orgasm whislt in tight bondage, but never been able to achieve it. All help is greatly appreciated :D

Thanks

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

3. sw722

sw722 New Member

Well i have used rubber bands to attach the vibrator to the underside of my cock and it should do the trick for you.

4. bOnDaGeLoVeR

bOnDaGeLoVeR New Member

ok cool, but what could i use as a decent vibrator? would an electric toothbrush work?

5. sw722

sw722 New Member

It Might i have used a regular old 6 inch vibrator

6. bOnDaGeLoVeR

bOnDaGeLoVeR New Member

yeh well Im unable to get that stuff, so i need something simple and easy to hide

7. master jey

master jey Moderator

you can try razor m3turbo ;)

8. bOnDaGeLoVeR

bOnDaGeLoVeR New Member

good idea (Y) I shave so should be easy to hide, how much do those cost? i need a new razor too

9. master jey

master jey Moderator

around 10$

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

why must you hide it is the real question here?

11. monocrome

monocrome Member

i wonder this as well. though, of course, it is not necessary you answer but it would make for a good discussion.

12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

well i think it would help us in deciding what items he should consider. If its something like, "I'm at seminary college to become a priest" I don't want to suggest a vibrating butt-plug, but if its something like "I still live at home with my parents because I'm only 14" it could be that this person really shouldn't be on this board or else we could all be liable...

I'm sorry I call red flags every time i see them, and saying something like "it has to be easy to hide" is a definite red flag.

13. monocrome

monocrome Member

i sorta think it's everyone's responsibility (even in an online community) to call red flags when they see them.

i am, for whatever reason, inclined to assume people are generally good and not breaking the rules <----- this is an unfortunate trait of mine LOL :D

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

When it comes to online forums and chat, hell, even email, i take everything at face script value. if it isnt written, i do not make the assumption unless I have to, and if it comes to that, I've learned to err on the side of caution.

So when someone says they have to hide, without an explanation, while I'd like to think the best, I must also consider the worst, and that's one of the things that keeps communities like ours safe.

15. monocrome

monocrome Member

I completely agree with you. :)

(That's why I say my sometimes unfettered trust is an unfortunate flaw).

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM