Puppy play

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I was a proper puppy again last night, for the first time in ages. I surprised my master at the front door, by crawling up to him with my string of sausages hanging out of my mouth...I finally got to play with my beloved sausages! :D

It went a little differently to usual, though...at one point I began growling in a nasty way, to test my master's reaction. He was not happy, and threatened to smack my arse with a rolled up newspaper. So, remembering that I have newspapers at hand and hoping that he would remember this too, I became more aggressive, growling, snarling, snapping, savaging him with my 'paws' and so on. This led to me being forced to lie on my bed, my lead attached to the headboard, and, surely enough, I got whacked on the arse (and on my nose) with a newspaper :D

But I made sure I showed afterwards how sorry I was, with a little bit of sad whining and a lot of snuffling and kisses and gentle pawing...my master was really glad to have his little puppy back :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Haha, no, I don't have a picture, but I can have my master take one if you like? It's 3 squeaky rubber sausages linked together on a thick dog tug rope, and the sausages have little faces on :D

I have a chop as well, with a winking face on...and now I've seen a squeaky rubber doughnut with chocolate icing and coloured hundreds and thousands on, and I really want to get it! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

Haha, no, I don't have a picture, but I can have my master take one if you like? It's 3 squeaky rubber sausages linked together on a thick dog tug rope, and the sausages have little faces on :D

I have a chop as well, with a winking face on...and now I've seen a squeaky rubber doughnut with chocolate icing and coloured hundreds and thousands on, and I really want to get it! :D

hehehe that sounds like fun :)

Fileboom Premium Account