Psychologia bdsm

Maga

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello,
my name is Sylwia Wojas and I'm psychology student from Poland. I'm making research about BDSM. I would like to ask you for filling my survey. Please, it will be absulutely anonymous, it will take no more than 5 minutes and it will help to create better knowledge about BDSM subject. I give you link to the survey
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFowNjlQdjdLY2xqMHBCbTdRQ24xWEE6MQ
Thanks for help

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Translation for the survey:

1. Gender
-Female
-Male

2. Not really sure what Question 2 is asking, but I think it's if you're interested in relationships outside of BDSM. . ?
Tak=Yes
Nie=No
Rzadko=Rarely

3. Are you a Dom/Sub person?
-Dom
-Sub
-Switch

4. Please select 2 of the following that you are most aroused by:
-Receiving (intentionally inflicted) pain
-Inflicting pain (intentionally)
-Dominating
-Being dominated
-Binding your partner
-Being bound
-Experiencing pain (not intentionally inflicted)

5. I think it's asking if you ask for pain.
-Yes
-No

6. Do you take part in erotic situations with another person where pain is caused, but there is no romance in the act?
-Yes
-No

7. Are situations where the pain caused to a sub could have permanent consequences (illness, injury, etc) arousing to you?
-Yes
-No

-If yes, please give a situation to illustrate this.

8. Do you feel that those who are interested in BDSM feel the pain that could cause permanent or serious injury in a way differently than those who are not interested in BDSM?
-Yes
-No

-If the answer above is yes, please explain how you think the sub feels pain differently from non-BDSM enthusiasts?

My Polish is extremely, extremely shaky, so I wouldn't take everything as being correct, but I'm pretty sure it's mostly right. . ?

Fileboom Premium Account

:D No problem! The author just has to remember to state that not all people who took the survey spoke Polish or were from Poland. . . In hindsight, it should probably also contain a "where are you from" field so that cultural differences can be taken into account when running statistical analysis of the data. . . (Yeah, I'm also a psychology major. ^^") Though, if it's just a quick project for class, then a detail such as that wouldn't be entirely necessary. However, it would be nice to add in, even if it would get tricky.

Fileboom Premium Account