Psychologia bdsm

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Maga, Dec 5, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Maga

Maga New Member

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

This is predominantly an english speaking forum, if you have a translation I imagine you would get much more interest.

3. Tempestas somniorum

Tempestas somniorum New Member

Translation for the survey:

1. Gender
    -Female
    -Male

2. Not really sure what Question 2 is asking, but I think it's if you're interested in relationships outside of BDSM. . ?
    Tak=Yes
    Nie=No
    Rzadko=Rarely

3. Are you a Dom/Sub person?
    -Dom
    -Sub
    -Switch

4. Please select 2 of the following that you are most aroused by:
    -Receiving (intentionally inflicted) pain
    -Inflicting pain (intentionally)
    -Dominating
    -Being dominated
    -Binding your partner
    -Being bound
    -Experiencing pain (not intentionally inflicted)

5. I think it's asking if you ask for pain.
    -Yes
    -No

6. Do you take part in erotic situations with another person where pain is caused, but there is no romance in the act?
    -Yes
    -No

7. Are situations where the pain caused to a sub could have permanent consequences (illness, injury, etc) arousing to you?
    -Yes
    -No

-If yes, please give a situation to illustrate this.

8. Do you feel that those who are interested in BDSM feel the pain that could cause permanent or serious injury in a way differently than those who are not interested in BDSM?
    -Yes
    -No

-If the answer above is yes, please explain how you think the sub feels pain differently from non-BDSM enthusiasts?

My Polish is extremely, extremely shaky, so I wouldn't take everything as being correct, but I'm pretty sure it's mostly right. . ?

4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Thanks, I just assumed yours was right. Since none of the questions were offensive (I've seen a lot of surveys that imply abuse and so on), I did it. Your translations can't be too much off, and I included in my comments that I had used it

5. Tempestas somniorum

Tempestas somniorum New Member

:D No problem! The author just has to remember to state that not all people who took the survey spoke Polish or were from Poland. . . In hindsight, it should probably also contain a "where are you from" field so that cultural differences can be taken into account when running statistical analysis of the data. . . (Yeah, I'm also a psychology major. ^^") Though, if it's just a quick project for class, then a detail such as that wouldn't be entirely necessary. However, it would be nice to add in, even if it would get tricky.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM