Recruiting BDSM lovers for Grad Study

jrangel

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings SMplace!

My name is Joe Rangel. I'm a long time lurker over at bearchive.com (seriously, since the late 1990's), and BE fan/cartoonist. I am also a Master's candidate in Human Behavior at National University. You may not know it, but BE (and PE, and Inflation, and AG, and AR, and BDSM, and pretty much every fetish out there) is actually called a "paraphilia." I'm doing my Master's Thesis, and, what started out as an attempt at self discovery, has grown into a full blown research project. I am studying the behaviors that motivate people with paraphilia ("fetishes"), as opposed to people who don't have such interests. The study consists of three links on surveymonkey, which total thirteen questions. That said...here's my official recruitment letter:

I am requesting your participation in my research study, which is a necessary step toward achieving my Master's Degree in Human Behavior at National University.

My research focuses on the motivational behaviors of sexual paraphiles versus non paraphiles. These are more commonly known as "fetishes." Participation in this study will entail your completion of a 13 question on-line survey, in three parts, at www.surveymonkey.com, and this should take approximately 15-20 minutes maximum. If you agree to participate, please click the links below, in the order they are presented. Please complete the survey before October 31, 2011 so that I can collect and analyze the data in accordance with course deadlines.
Participation is strictly voluntary, and you can withdraw from participation at any time during the survey. Your answers will be both anonymous and confidential; your name is not required on the survey and I will be the only person viewing answers for data analysis. Risks of participation are also minimal. This study has been reviewed and approved by members of the National University HUB faculty.

Once again, if you choose to participate, please click the links below, in order.
1. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5FVZNMV (Consent form--one item only)
2. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5F2LZRC (Demographic--age and fetish)
3. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5FKGDKY (Ten multi choice questions)

I truly appreciate your time. If you wish to view the full informed consent letter, with my faculty advisor's contact information, please send me an email.

Sincerely,
Joseph Rangel [email protected]
M.A. student (NU Human Behavior Program)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

jrangel

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Please complete the survey before October 31, 2011 so that I can collect and analyze the data in accordance with course deadlines.

A big thank you to all of the smplace.com members who helped me in my academic pursuits. It appears that I misunderstood the time alloted for the data gathering, and I'll be shutting down the survey on June 28th, 2011. If you'd like to be part of my research, please feel free to do so before then.

Either way, I'll be posting my results here, after all the research is done, and my stats are approved by the school.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account