Pro Dom/mes

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't see Pro Doms as prostitutes in that they don't have sex for money. Yes Bdsm to me is inherently sexual but if there is no penetration or even genital contact then I don't see how you can lump them in with a street walker?!

Well, that's really the question, isn't it? How exactly do we define sex? If we define it as genital contact/penetration, then no, many prodoms don't do that and aren't prostitutes.

What about phone sex. If I call you and talk out a fantasy while you jack off/pleasure yourself, are we having sex? If the answer is yes, then prodoms also fall into that category. If no, then prodoms are not the same as prostitutes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest, Thank you, lol....

I have to also agree with Sebastian's perspectives as well. In many cases there can be a deep rooted sexual need being fulfilled through BDSM.

As for the definition, I would go based on what our society declares to be the root of prostitution in which we base criminal actions, through the exchange of sex in exchange of funds.

This is definitely a fun and murky topic!

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

The question isn't really how to define prostitution. I think everyone agrees that prostitution is the exchange of sex for money. The question is really how do we define sex? Do I have to touch your genitals in order to have sex? If we masturbate together, are we having sex? If we do phone sex, are we having sex? If I piss on you, are we having sex?

Fileboom Premium Account

Unfortunately to answer that question would best be handled by a survey to gain a mean in answer.. It will have a different answer by each person asked. I would be under the understanding that through any form of mutual genital contact, or by penetration of ones genitals by any means, would be considered sexual.

Fileboom Premium Account