Easing into 24/7

Tumbl3

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, the day is soon to come where my brat and I will be starting a 24/7 relationship. We're going to have a LONG discussion on what we want/boundaries/punishments/rewards etc. so I'm excited for that.

I actually wouldn't mind some advice. Anything I should expect? Know? Try?

Btw I want to thank you guys so much for being supportive. ^^ You're all so incredibly awesome.

EDIT: I guess we're not, actually. I could tell that she wasn't ready for it. She still doesn't trust me fully. I'm prepared to wait though, as our relationship as a couple first is more important than a dom/sub relationship at the moment.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I haven't had the pleasure of being in a formal relationship with a sub, so anything I suggest is entirely theoretically. But I know from my upbringing that one of the most effective ways to condemn an inappropriate behavior in someone who looks up to you is to tell them you're disappointed in them. That might be useful in this situation. The offense was nothing sexual, and it's a serious life/health issue, so a punishment of a sexual nature probably isn't called for here. Perhaps having her kneel and chant "I am ashamed that I disobeyed my mistress' command. I will not buy more cigarettes." for 10 minutes or more might worth considering.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account