Easing into 24/7

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Tumbl3, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Well, the day is soon to come where my brat and I will be starting a 24/7 relationship. We're going to have a LONG discussion on what we want/boundaries/punishments/rewards etc. so I'm excited for that.

I actually wouldn't mind some advice. Anything I should expect? Know? Try?

Btw I want to thank you guys so much for being supportive. ^^ You're all so incredibly awesome.

EDIT: I guess we're not, actually. I could tell that she wasn't ready for it. She still doesn't trust me fully. I'm prepared to wait though, as our relationship as a couple first is more important than a dom/sub relationship at the moment.
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I haven't had the pleasure of being in a formal relationship with a sub, so anything I suggest is entirely theoretically. But I know from my upbringing that one of the most effective ways to condemn an inappropriate behavior in someone who looks up to you is to tell them you're disappointed in them. That might be useful in this situation. The offense was nothing sexual, and it's a serious life/health issue, so a punishment of a sexual nature probably isn't called for here. Perhaps having her kneel and chant "I am ashamed that I disobeyed my mistress' command. I will not buy more cigarettes." for 10 minutes or more might worth considering.
  3. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Thank you Seb. ^^ I've actually decided not to punish her for a few reasons. Primarily being she was out trucking and cigarettes were the only stress reliever she had. She feels incredibly guilty about it, and we haven't REALLY started a 24/7 lifestyle, so I let this one slide.

But thank you, I will definitely keep that in mind for future punishments. :]
  4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

You should probably have a conversation about it; if she disobeyed you, it's going to hang between you until you and she have talked it out. She might want a punishment of some kind, even if only a formal one, to help provide structure to your relationship.
  5. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

We did talk about it. I should've clarified.