Pro Dom/mes

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think it partly depends on your definition of 'prostitute'. If you define a prostitute as 'someone who has genital sex with a client for money', then many prodoms do not qualify as prostitutes because they do not have genital sex with clients. However, if you define a prostitute as 'someone who engages in sexual activity with a client for money', then yes, I think a prodom does qualify as a prostitute, because BDSM is sexual in some sense, although it doesn't necessarily require genital stimulation. It's sex the way that phone sex is sex.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

IMO...

Prostitution and BDSM are two separate entities. They can be intermixed, but not dependent on one another. While in prostitution the exchange of funds or currency for sexual favor is what the transaction is based on, the services a Dom provides do not have to include sexual favor, or intercourse for exchange of funds. The services behind domination is primarily a psychological need of fulfillment and not one of a sexual base consistently. So by law, US law that is, no, it is not a form of prostitution unless sexual favor is exchanged for funds.

Domination can have a sexual overtone to it, and even an interest, but I don't believe it is sexually based, its a result from a deeper need and interest, one involving pushing limits of one another while catering to the release of control and exploring each other through intimate settings.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

BDSM is sexual but the pleasure it gives is not inherently sexual? How does that work?

Think about it this way. Power exchange is a basic principle in society. When you have a job, you exchange obedience for money. When you take a class from a teacher, you are submitting to his/her power in that class. The military is based on power exchange. When we elect public officials, we agree to obey their decisions. Obviously I'm simplifying, but there is some element of consensual power exchange in all of these. None of these are sexual in and of themselves. BDSM is that subset of power exchange activities in which some element of sexual pleasure is inherently involved, usually for both dom and sub. The pleasure in being humiliated may not be explicitly sexual in that no genitals are involved, but subs definitely derive some element of sexual pleasure from the experience, even if it's hard to explain how. It still gets them aroused. And the same for the dom.

Fileboom Premium Account