Piercings...

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm scared shitless as well OLP, but Master's pain conditioning me so at least I'll be able to tolerate the pain a little more then I would of before. And also if he comes then I can just let myself sink into my little space of submission where he tells me to do something and I respond to the command without thought. Nice little trick I taught myself; the ability to open my mind to Master's commands fully and complete them without even thinking twice. Kinda like a self-hypnotism mechanism except I put myself under and he makes the commands

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

aw yay!!! U got ur nipples done!?!? I cant wait to see the pics! I used to have them done but had to get them taken out when I got my Breast Augmentation! :( But I am looking forward to getting them done again!

Did u end up gettin ur clit pierced? I wana get that but Im scared...I have thought about gettin my hood pierced tho!

Fileboom Premium Account

Didn't get my clit done, just the nipples, for now. I am totally LOVING them so far. I think we played with them a little too much yesterday though... I woke up this morning and they were all covered in blood...

I actually thought about taking a picture for you Sparrow, but, the blood was already dried and crusty and wasn't nearly as pretty as it would have been had I woken up when they were actually bleeding... ;) I was so mad at myself though the night I got them done! I bumped one of them pretty bad and ended up bleeding a lot. After I got the bleeding to stop though I thought to myself, that it would have been an amazing pic, with the blood running down my chest and stomach (it looked amazing!)... I was kicking myself the rest of the night for not thinking of it right away!

Fileboom Premium Account