Piercings...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, I keep chickening out on getting my nipples pierced, but, My Lord agreed to come with me and has decided that he wants me to have it done... So, guess I'm going to actually get it done this time. lol

So, question is, how bad is it really? I have several tattoos and the pain there didnt bother me at all. Plus, I had my belly button done a few years back and that wasnt too bad either. Something about the nipples seems to make me squirm tho.

Also, he mentioned that he wants me to have my clit done too. Now, this is something I hadn't even considered! Anyone else have this done? Whats the healing time? How dangerous is it? I hear there can be a loss of sensation if it's not done right... I know, Im being paranoid!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hi, I'm new to the forum but I can help in this topic. I'm 22 and got both my nipples pierced about three years now....wow that was a while ago. Anyway, I would be happy to let you know whatever you'd like.
First , pain. It hurts, obviously, but what fun would it be if it didn't. I also have tattoos and getting pierced does hurt more than that. Well my one tattoo goes onto the bone on the top of my foot and getting that hurt more than the piercings. Piercings are quick so it's over fast.

Healing, it took a long time to heal. the worst part is that you can't have any oral nipple stimulation while you are healing and any nipple play will set the healing back. I probably was not completely healed up for 3 months but that depends on the person.

hope this helps
-t-

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

So I'm talking with Master about his soon-coming wedding band since I have no clue what he likes. He wears no necklaces, watches, rings, nothing. So I'm like "we should pierce your ears" and he's like "no" So I decide I'll joke around a bit on the subject
"eyebrow?"
"no"
"lip?"
"no"
"noes?"
"no"
"Belly?"
"no"
"Balls?"
"no"
"nipples?"
"No. Though I have debated on getting your nipples pierced."
-rolls eyes- I love how he's been debating getting my nipples pierced and just tells me now. Of course, if he wanted to get them done I wouldn't complain (probably cry a little and cringe like I did both times I went to get my ears pierced. Second time was a little embarrassing cuz I was getting it done on my own free will and yet I still nearly cried ><)

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, good luck if you get that done :)

I've never really wanted mine done, and I think my master might have said once (I can't remember for definite) that the rings get in the way a bit.

I want my clit done at some point though, and want him to come with me. I'm not sure if they would let him into the actual piercing room though, which I'm worried about, as I hate both pain and needles, and am liable to faint, and get very very scared :(

*curses self for being such a spineless pussy* :(

Fileboom Premium Account