Pee slave

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

anna1987

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i am taking my Mistress to dinner tonight and She is going to have me drink a bottle of beer and then discreetly take my empty bottle to
The bathroom, fill it with pee, then bring it back to the table
And watch me drink it infront of everyone (with no one knowing of course).... I just wanted to share this as i am excited and a little
Nervous and i wondered if anyone has any thoughts or has done anything similar before?

Hot topic. Say you have carried out his plan ???

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

aughcer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It is happened to me once. At one of my city nights I had a kinky date with a young girl. Before we had only normal sex, but that night was different. I asked her to be dominant and doing extreme things. My surprise, she say yes instantly.

She enjoyed peeing my mouth for example. We met at a secret hotel room. Before we leave, she peed into a coke bootle. Together going home with bus, and train. She made me drinking her pee in front of everyone. No one knows what I drink. It was a very hot summer night, a lot of people had something to drink. The girl sitting near me, drinking mineral water, while I drinking her pee. She even made me toast, while she had a waggish smile on her pretty face.

It was very stimulating, planning to repeat this story soon, with another girl.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account