Pee slave

Geomike

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i am taking my Mistress to dinner tonight and She is going to have me drink a bottle of beer and then discreetly take my empty bottle to
The bathroom, fill it with pee, then bring it back to the table
And watch me drink it infront of everyone (with no one knowing of course).... I just wanted to share this as i am excited and a little
Nervous and i wondered if anyone has any thoughts or has done anything similar before?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

NiggSlave

i am taking my Mistress to dinner tonight and She is going to have me drink a bottle of beer and then discreetly take my empty bottle to
The bathroom, fill it with pee, then bring it back to the table
And watch me drink it infront of everyone (with no one knowing of course).... I just wanted to share this as i am excited and a little
Nervous and i wondered if anyone has any thoughts or has done anything similar before?

Shit. Where did you find such a goddess?????? That sounds hot as fuck.

Fileboom Premium Account

WickedPleasures

First of all there is a big difference in being a toilet slave and just peeing for excitement. I suggest you try it discreetly if you are that interested in it. It was quite enjoyable for us when we discovered it at the time. It was quite easy for her to do it even in the beginning since she was never permitted to wear panties or bras anyway, a short skirt was all that was required. She actually liked it and said it made her feel like a dirty little slut......so no argument here :)

Fileboom Premium Account