PA and Anal

ex-vanilla

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, we've been having sex for about a week or so, maybe more. I don't feel much different, but she loves it, and basically went from saying "I don't know why anyone would do that," to "When are you getting another one?"

I told her if we wait a while, I'll get an ampallang if she gets her nipples pierced. I just have a thing about pierced nipples. They are adorable.

Anyway, we tried anal two days ago. It hurt and I couldn't manage it, but we did finish having sex. All day yesterday I was in pain. Today we tried to have sex (this morning) but I was too sore. She encouraged me to see to myself, and I managed that with no pain.

1) Did we try anal too soon?
2) If yeah, how long should we wait?
3) I think she might have been dry (we never actually use lube, just saliva or pussy juice). What's a good lube?
4)Is anal possible with a PA?

Someone had better say yes to 4, we both love anal. Then again, if it means never having anal again, I doubt she'll let me take this out. She's enjoying it too much.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

stefanofgor

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pussy juice, if copious, should be enough. Before going in, first put one finger in her AH to widen it a little. KY Jelly is a good water-based lube, if pussy juice is not enough. Enter slowly and gradually not by a sudden, macho thrust. While you're in, massage her clit - you'll find her pussy will be a little forced outwards by your dick and this exposes her pussy even better. Say a prayer for me while you're in paradise!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Martello