Non-leather wristcuffs?

Tallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To be fair, the shop that had never heard of them wasn't so much into bondage as dildos/costumes. I really like the shop that had them, though. They stood around and watched the bachelorette groups to make sure they didn't steal anything, but handed us the cuffs and told us to play with them and see what we thought (I like them, and so does she). As far as I can tell they're local and handmade, too. I know all the leather that company does is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think books and toy was that other shop's place, not costumes. I didn't see any. But either way, not restraints.

And further on the count of 'my store is wonderful,' they keep all the 'serious' toys and books and restraints far from the stupid bachelorette party things, so those people don't even notice and pester, they just get distracted by the inflatable penises and party favours and so on.
Also, they walk into the other half of the store, seperated by a wall, while you check out cuffs and whatnot.

But I don't know why I'm bragging. Maybe we should just staart a thread on 'I love/hate xxx store because'

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account