Customizing a Collar

Rdom

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey all,
My sub and I are pretty new to BDSM and I have just bought her a collar. We got her a pretty plain collar and for each anniversary, or other special occasion, instead of getting her jewelry or whatnot I would like to add on to her collar.

The problem is I'm not sure what can really be added to a leather collar. The only thing I can think of so far is metal studs (Like you see on belts). I'd like to eventually be putting on some precious stones or metals such as gold or diamonds, in some fashion, but I have no idea where I'd find these or what they'd be called.

Has anybody had experience with customizing their collars, or does anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rdom

Thanks for that site! I think I might actually customize/order our base collar from there.

However, I'm looking to start off plain (which I can do from here, which is great) and as months or years go by I'd like to add some of those little decorations. For instance, they have studs and gems available for their customization. I'd definitely be interested in finding somewhere that sold similar gems with that round base, ready to be attached to a collar. Considering this would be our replacement for jewelry and other high-budget items I'd be looking to place real gems, real gold etc onto the collar.

Fileboom Premium Account

Rdom

I'd also like to find a nice padded box, probably made of some nice wood exterior and a plush, soft interior to keep the collar in. I know these exist, I just have no idea what they're called and my google attempts are failing pretty miserably.

Edit: I found they are called "Keepsake Boxes", so I'm getting some nice results with that! However most are not large enough to hold a 2.5" collar so I might be looking for a while. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: