New sub needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnocentLooks

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What surprisies me the most is people who come here asking what they should do and how they ought to feel about something...

Who are we to say what people should do? They need to discover for themselves what their boundaries are. Learn from their partner what each is comfortable with.

A few months back, I said to my wife I'd like to try being whipped. She was unsure about it having never done it befire and I was a little unsure for the same reason. I didn;t come on here and ask where my pain threshold was, where my boundaries are or what parts of me I hould try having whipped.

Instead, My wife and I, started slow and gentle and worked up in intensity to see where each of us were comfortable. All the time, giving each other feedback on what we were feeling so we knew how best to move on.

It's this simple little concept of 'it's your life and your feeling, you should decide what you like' that so many people don't seem to grasp.

BDSM is a minority lifestyle and the minorities have always been the 'black-sheep' in the world that are considered weirdo's or undesirables. It's got nothing to do with the attitudes on web-forums. That doesn't mean we can say and do whatever the hell we want on these message boards, but it doesn't mean we should also set other peoples goals for them in something they and only they can determine for themselves.

This is all very true. BDSM crosses a lot of boundaries emotionally and physically that people won't normally cross, though, and the ambiguity of those situations can be confusing. I can understand not knowing what to feel/want or whatever. It's true though, they have to take a chance and experiment.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.