New Mistress needs help

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

I recently found a sub, who I have known for over 10 years but lost touch with. We never realised that either of us had bdsm tendencies. We had out first meet up a few weeks back and things went really well. Mind blowing in fact. We only did the basic's, used a collar and lead and treated him like the little slut he is.

We've been talking lot via email about our wants and needs and what boundaries we have (not that many...lol)

I just need some basic idea of humiliating him. I have my ideas, bound, gag and blindfold him leave him to wait for his mistress etc

Feminize him and use a strap on ..... but can anyone help me with some useful tips on humiliating him some more?

Thats what he craves, humiliation. I have him conditioned to do anything I ask of him providing I am strict but loving

Many thanks

Oh and this is the first time I have ever been a mistress

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EZRA

Sounds like you have it or him ,pretty well in hand.
I think you'll find your way with time and practice.
but the mantra here is always-

communication,communication,communication

and for good reason.
Just do what you want and what feels good to you(inside his boundrys) and you'll will find that tends to make him happy as well, for sub's it's about attention and the more you give us the happier we are.
Let out your dark side ,vent your frustrations, take what you want, take your plesure and you will find it works out for both of you just keep talking about it after wards so you both know whats going on with each other.

as a side note there is a really cool strapless "strap-on" made by a German company thats fits in to your vagina that I think you'll find is a lot more fun for you and him.
I think the company is called "funmaker"
but I know the model is called "share"
my Mistress has one and it's very realistic and just lots of fun and she can cum from using it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Thanks for your replies, they really help. We are both communicating like mad.... I'm making sure I know that he is comfortable with what it is he is going to be subjected to

As for the strap on..... we've chose one that has a part for me too so I think its similar to the one mentioned.

I'm very much looking forward to playing with him and seeing him kneel at my feet and submit.

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

get your rest it can be exhausting especially an all night-er don't make plans for the next day and be sure to show your sub some after care if your really hard on him all night (which he'll love) but he'll need some "nice" after to put his psyche back together.
It's also good for you to get out of Dom mode and return to normal.
My Mistress discovered that the after care for me was good for her too.

Fileboom Premium Account