MISS MASOCHIST HAS A QUESTION FOR ALL YOU DOMS/SADISTS

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yes, it's about the intimacy. I love looking into a sub's eyes as he struggles with pain or pleasure. One of the most effective things a guy ever did to me during vanilla play was he had my lie back and he jacked me off. Just as I was close to cumming, he say "look into my eyes". I felt incredibly exposed and open and vulnerable to him. I try to give my subs that feeling.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

That intimacy is why holding eye contact is considered rude in most cultures. It is definitely a dominant trait. I was introduced to a young lady the other day and as I shook her hand I looked deep into her eyes. She completely forgot she was holding my hand and didn’t let go until her friend commented on it.

I’m not sure what the psycho poker face is all about. I personally like showing my subs how much I am enjoying myself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hi MissMasochist,

Three questions/comments:

1. Do you really mean "all" men you've been with "do the face"?
  2. Give us a break...we're not all character, or even method actors. We're only men - the lesser of the species, remember. (BTW - I mean that. The human race can exist without men, but it can't exist without women - check out parthenogenesis).
  3. How would you suppose that your stereotype might apply to a male switch, like me?

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account