Love and Perversion

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by KinkyPink, Jun 10, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

How much harder does it make to find love if you have tons of fetishes and plain vanilla is so boring that it might as well not exist?

I'm really afraid of the situation where I find "true love" and the house of cards, you built for so long, comes crashing down when he/she says "Oh my God, you're a sick pervert". :(

Life in a closet is always an option, but it's not something I would call life. It would make me feel like Dexter. :p

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. BondageKink

BondageKink New Member

I am glad to see this post, i wonder the same myself!. I've found it near impossible to tolerate somebody who is not into BDSM or at least OPEN to it. i know what you mean when you say its part of you and your life. Sad to have to say it but i think its alot tougher.

3. francis_kitten

francis_kitten New Member

I would try to be as honest as you can about your kink as early as possible into the relationship to avoid having the aforementioned scenario occurring. I was very honest about my fetishes to my fiance and blatantly told her after only knowing her for a few weeks. Luckily she was curious enough to try some things and I'm finding out she is almost matching me kink for kink.

If the person you are interested in care enough about you or think they might, they shouldn't go screaming off into the sunset. Believe me, if you chose to be in a plain vanilla relationship, those kinky feelings will bottle up and will express themselves eventually.

4. EZRA

EZRA Member

I have the feeling that your "soul-mate" wouldn't be your soulmate if they wernt into similar if not the same things.
    Sexual compatibility is a huge part of the whole soul mate thing as well as interest.

Haven't you noticed your attracted to and attractive to people who have similar taste before you even know that they do, there are subtle body language hints as to the nature of the person your dealing with I believe that's what "first impressions" are all about.
    People who are into BDSM have no trouble telling I'm submissive even befor they talk to me and I don't think I'm that obvious.

5. Nyx

Nyx Member

I was interested in/friends with my Master and boyfriend before I knew anything about his involvement in the bdsm community. I laugh now and tell him that there was something about him, some hint of his dominant personality that drew me to him.

I think being as honest as you can about your interests without being explicit is probably a good idea.

6. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

i tell everyone that i am kinky... except for when it comes to the biz.

although i did find out that my boss at quiznos was so damn kinky it would make KinkyPink look like a vanilla ice cream cone. No offense, but you are at a different level than i am. Give me a few years will you?

0_0
    About kinkiness:
    Sometimes you can tell, sometimes they blurt it out, and sometimes you look at the browser history and you are enlightened.

7. EZRA

EZRA Member

naughty! naughty! pyroaquatic sneekin peeks on other's machines.
    I hope you get spanked for that.really

8. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

So, what is my level?
    Vanilla ice cream cone; haven't taken my morning dump yet so maybe I should fuck my ass with that it, make it chocolate-vanilla :p:D

9. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

Well I sure hope he isn't. I'm pretty sure he isn't - I don't use Windows and I know what DMG and AES stand for, so... ;-B

10. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

Over 9000 KinkyPink.... over 9000.
    i do not know how to quantify kink level but I am sure you will find someone within your range.

:c
    i wish i for many spankings.

11. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

That's just Microsoftian, or marketing terms. Where are you, OLP and your boss? I have to able to compare ;)

12. Compare what? :confused:

13. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

The level of kink of course. Kink = 9000, I don't get it. +20°C, that I do get.

BTW, you guys get just that the next whole week (and rain too) - here in Finland we get just above +10 and +3 at night. I gotta use the block heater in car, just like winter. :D

Finnish summer: Short and has very little snow.

14. Fuck knows what the temperature is. I'm sat on my sofa, wrapped in a duvet, suffering with hayfever. My master is camping near the sea for the weekend and it looks like it's going to piss down :(

About the level of kink, we're still only just beginning. We don't have the cash or room for any equipment, and are still exploring our limits and pain thresholds. I hope that answers your question properly :confused:

15. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

It's something Pyroaquatic came up with. I don't know what he meant with it, since you're well ahead of me. I think he was talking about limits or mindset or something. :confused:

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM