Love and Perversion

KinkyPink

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

How much harder does it make to find love if you have tons of fetishes and plain vanilla is so boring that it might as well not exist?

I'm really afraid of the situation where I find "true love" and the house of cards, you built for so long, comes crashing down when he/she says "Oh my God, you're a sick pervert". :(

Life in a closet is always an option, but it's not something I would call life. It would make me feel like Dexter. :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

francis_kitten

I would try to be as honest as you can about your kink as early as possible into the relationship to avoid having the aforementioned scenario occurring. I was very honest about my fetishes to my fiance and blatantly told her after only knowing her for a few weeks. Luckily she was curious enough to try some things and I'm finding out she is almost matching me kink for kink.

If the person you are interested in care enough about you or think they might, they shouldn't go screaming off into the sunset. Believe me, if you chose to be in a plain vanilla relationship, those kinky feelings will bottle up and will express themselves eventually.

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

I have the feeling that your "soul-mate" wouldn't be your soulmate if they wernt into similar if not the same things.
Sexual compatibility is a huge part of the whole soul mate thing as well as interest.

Haven't you noticed your attracted to and attractive to people who have similar taste before you even know that they do, there are subtle body language hints as to the nature of the person your dealing with I believe that's what "first impressions" are all about.
People who are into BDSM have no trouble telling I'm submissive even befor they talk to me and I don't think I'm that obvious.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

I was interested in/friends with my Master and boyfriend before I knew anything about his involvement in the bdsm community. I laugh now and tell him that there was something about him, some hint of his dominant personality that drew me to him.

I think being as honest as you can about your interests without being explicit is probably a good idea.

Fileboom Premium Account

pyroaquatic

i tell everyone that i am kinky... except for when it comes to the biz.

although i did find out that my boss at quiznos was so damn kinky it would make KinkyPink look like a vanilla ice cream cone. No offense, but you are at a different level than i am. Give me a few years will you?

0_0
About kinkiness:
Sometimes you can tell, sometimes they blurt it out, and sometimes you look at the browser history and you are enlightened.

Fileboom Premium Account

KinkyPink

i tell everyone that i am kinky... except for when it comes to the biz.

although i did find out that my boss at quiznos was so damn kinky it would make KinkyPink look like a vanilla ice cream cone. No offense, but you are at a different level than i am. Give me a few years will you?

So, what is my level?
Vanilla ice cream cone; haven't taken my morning dump yet so maybe I should fuck my ass with that it, make it chocolate-vanilla :p:D

Fileboom Premium Account