L@dy A$m0ndena

nico77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A humiliating slave dinner created after Lady A$m0ndenas special recipe.

We need a riding crop, some sharp high heels with dusty soles and spice all with spit, smacking faceslaps, smelling nylons and of course a indefinable creepy brown cream served in the dogbowl placed in front of the heels.

"Come on slavepig, crawl here and get yours right now !"

Length: 14 Minutes and 27 Seconds

cruel-slave-dinner-01_720p.mp4 - 62.3 Mb
cruel-slave-dinner-02_720p.mp4 - 73.2 Mb
cruel-slave-dinner-03_720p.mp4 - 61.0 Mb

While I enjoyed my cigarette, using the punished slave as an ashtray and spittoon I reminded that he told me lately he missed the hard face slapping videos in my member area...

Maybe there could be some more from this kind of discipline and even harder as the actual shown.

So what an opportunity to start with him first to fill this gap. Placing his rubberized head in front of me in ideal position for a good and hard face slapping.

And what is the lesson he learned today? Some things would be better unsaid...and don´t provocate your mistress!

Length: 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds

missed-face-slaps-01_720p.mp4 - 51.2 Mb
missed-face-slaps-02_720p.mp4 - 45.6 Mb

This slave had upset me repeatedly with his misbehavior, thus calling for my anger all over the weekend. On Monday I released my anger on him with an exemplary punishment.

It was very hot on that day, the command of showing up in a completely closed rubber dress with mask was already a torture, but that was nothing at all compared with was about to come.

Bound tightly to the chastisement bench, head down and with his ass wide spread, that was the ideal position to receive today's punishment session.

I had just bought a new leather riding crop, incredibly stiff and hence painful, exactly what this creature deserves.

Already after a couple of strokes, the usual whimpering started. I ordered him strictly to keep his mouth shut, enduring the punishment silently.

There shouldn't be any other noise than the slaps of the whip on the punished slave flesh.
After 50 sound strokes with the crop I changed to the cane; it’s whistling, accompanied by the criminal's repressed moaning and sighing was delightful music in my ears.

Soon it was time to have a look at the result. I ordered him to release himself at the relevant positions. The purple red ass could endure more, according to my own judgment, so I delivered additional strokes directly onto the naked flesh, before I locked him again in the cage.

Length: 13 Minutes and 28 Seconds

reason-for-punishment-01_720p.mp4 - 61.2 Mb
reason-for-punishment-02_720p.mp4 - 60.1 Mb
reason-for-punishment-03_720p.mp4 - 62.1 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nico77

For this evening I had invited some friends to a little party on my roof terrace.

Because the winter was long and hard there was a lot of work to bring it in good condition again.

For this job I let a slave worm out of his cage and order him to clean the floor and arrange the plants and furniture for the evening.

In the meantime I wanted to relax under the cloudless sky and read a magazine on my lounge sofa on the terrace, but also have my eyes on his activities.

That was for sure the right decision, not 2 minutes were gone and the first
plant crushed down under his clumsy efforts to do his job right in time.

The punishment followed instantaneously but his careless behavior brings out the next chaos soon.

Before I would see my whole terrace as a heap of rubble I let him only clean with the broom and remove all the dirt. Then send this incompetent moron back in the cellar again.

After this unpleasant morning I wanted to try out my evening outfit and test its effect on 2 other slave creatures who will serve here as objects for public amusement.

You will see this in the next update.

Length: 15 Minutes and 25 Seconds

clumsy-slave-cleaning-disaster-01.wmv - 40.4 Mb
clumsy-slave-cleaning-disaster-02.wmv - 38.8 Mb
clumsy-slave-cleaning-disaster-03.wmv - 42.2 Mb

After the annoying performance of my cleaning slave I longed for true amusement.

Before the first guests arrived I decided to degrade 2 slave pigs, effortlessly yet efficiently.

Dressed in black Latex and sunglasses, relaxed and strict at the same time, I placed myself on a higher position in front of the kneeling piggies.

They were nicely bound together with a black tape. I demanded the slave ensemble to lick my high boots,especially the soles and high heels - tonight they would get further duties by the way.

It was really funny to watch the pathetic, docile creatures trying to be genuinely the better bootlicker. Like human shoe-cleaning machines, both tongues would clean one and the same boot in a synchronized manner.

Both of them were desperate to suck the long heels into their throats, following my strict directions.

The inflating bowls in their slips betrayed that they really appreciated the degrading treatment. But There was more to come.

I smoked a cigarette lusciously, and I stored the ash in each slave's mouth. In between, a sound face slapping prevented the two inferior pets to get tired too soon, as I wanted to extend my fun.

The next source of excitement for the slaves was me spitting across their rubber masks: the piggies were now really turned on. The thin slave was craving for it, opening his mouth like a little bird. The small, chubby slave touched straight away his slip, for which I punished him with a sound face slap.

The slips were bulkier than ever. I ordered them to grasp their dicks and to masturbate for my amusement.

What a glance! 2 crazy creatures were kneeling before me, masturbating wildly and grunting like horny pigs. The first cum was by the slim slave, he had been the hornier all the time; the small fat slave took a bit longer, but he also came quickly at my order, following some more spit on his mask.

Really cute the two morons, I hope to get them horny again by tonight, so that my guests might also get their entertainment.

Length: 19 Minutes and 22 Seconds

double-slave-humiliation-amusement-01.wmv - 40.9 Mb
double-slave-humiliation-amusement-02.wmv - 39.8 Mb
double-slave-humiliation-amusement-03.wmv - 44.6 Mb
double-slave-humiliation-amusement-04.wmv - 27.4 Mb

here is a lot of interesting equipment in my exquisite dungeon. Today I would like you to demonstrate the functions and possibilities of the “Wheel Of Torture”.

After spending an uncomfortable night standing in the iron cage this slave object didn´t knew what I had in mind for his daily training lesson.

Soon he was fixed with strong leather belts at the giant wheel and found himself turned around first in horizontal position. A new experience for him to watch his mistress from this perspective…

For more sadistic fun the wheel can also be turned in vertical position so that his head is in the near of my boots which always needs a good cleaning job.

Also my cane can reach his foot soles for a little punishment.

At every end of a lesson I like to whip a bare slave ass to total submission, this time 50 strokes maybe enough for now.But the day has just begun…

Length: 22 Minutes and 11 Seconds

wheel-of-torture-01.wmv - 42.9 Mb

A facesitting video which was done with marquis.

Rubber doll Beatrix enjoys so much the face sitting session that I have to discipline her under my high heels.

It was not so easy to swallow the 10 inch stiletto heel for her. But she tries her best…

Because that fail I let her know how dangerous this boots can be when she lies helpless on her back and get some trampling from me.

Length: 15 Minutes and 10 Seconds

marquis-3-01.wmv - 73.7 Mb
marquis-3-02.wmv - 74.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

This very exciting fetish video clips were done in the location and in cooperation with marquis.de. Well known for his spectacular productions in latex fetish filming and photography for many years.

Between the Photo shootings we also made some delicious video clips in different outfits.

In the red room rubber doll is on her knees always ready to serve in any way the goddess wants.

Sweating under her latex suit I cool her with lots of spit running slowly down from my lips over my chest directly in her waiting mouth.

She has to watch for my ashes when I smoke and when I had finished my cigarette I was in the mood for a nasty game.

Under the beatings from the cruel riding crop her tongue has to pleasure me through the second latex skin.

Watch out also for the new photos next week in member area. You will love it.

Length: 16 Minutes and 24 Seconds

marquis-2-01.wmv - 46.7 Mb
marquis-2-02.wmv - 41.5 Mb
marquis-2-03.wmv - 47.3 Mb

I like the feeling of femdom power when a weak pathetic slave worm is crawling at my long boots , when he look up he see the giant strap on dildo fixed over my shiny rubber dress.

You would also beg me that I allow you to suck on it or even more. But you have to earn it!

I want you to beg for it like this: Please mistress, let me suck your precious wonderful strap-on.

And if you have done it right we can start to train you to my submissive obedient sissy slave or to my little slave bitch.

Maybe I dress you up in female clothes and fuck you every day with this giant tool or you will be trained as my personal pussyboy. Then you will always be naked except a rubber mask.

But first I want to fuck you with my big black rubber dick. On all fours, slave and open wide for me!

Length: 19 Minutes and 36 Seconds

redlatex-strapon-01.wmv
redlatex-strapon-02.wmv
redlatex-strapon-03.wmv
redlatex-strapon-04.wmv

For this event I have dressed up in red, black seamed latex stockings with rubber garter belt. Over this I putted on a black skintight latex skirt and a black rubber corset. To complete this outfit I wear also red latex gloves.

Also the slave was ordered to dress up completely in latex with mask. His outfit wasn´t shiny enough for me so he came in the reward that I shine him up with my rubber gloved hands and a lot of shining fluid.

He got so excited by the touch of my rubber hands that I have to cool him down a little with ordering him to polish my high heels with his slave tongue. Slowly and with eagerness he has to lick my soles, suck the killer heels and sniff the smell of my rubber stockings.

Then he offered me his wide open mouth for ashtray service which I rewarded also with lots of delicious spit running directly from my mouth into his throat.

Finally the slave cock is milked with rubbergloves.

Length: 26 Minutes and 19 Seconds

latex.addicted-01.wmv - 46.7 Mb
latex.addicted-02.wmv - 38.8 Mb
latex.addicted-03.wmv - 39.1 Mb
latex.addicted-04.wmv - 41.7 Mb
latex.addicted-05.wmv - 50.0 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

If a pathetic pig likes this ask me for a session it´s a sadistic pleasure for me to humiliate him in most arrogant and extreme way!

Nothing else for him except lick my boot soles, while I am arrogantly smoking and use him as an ashtray.

Face slaps and spit in his slimy spit dropping fat face and white hairless wobbly body. And the best is he has to pay for that.

Length: 22 Minutes and 27 Seconds

trashy-001.wmv
trashy-002.wmv
trashy-003.wmv
trashy-004.wmv

try another way to download

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

You know slave, you are a low creature! Just good enough to be always ready for serving me, pay all my bills and dream of your mean but beautiful mistress while she is going out for parties, have fun with her friends and other attractive slaves.

Especially you cuckold maggot have to be always on your knees, waiting like a dog at the door, naked only wearing a strict rubber hood and collar. Your job is to lick my shoes or boots clean, also the shoes from my friends when I bring someone here.

You will be on your knees head back, tongue out when I or my guests smoke. I don´t want to hear you speak except you are allowed.

You have to be so thankful that a beautiful goddess like me has brought some color in your useless life.
Once a week is shopping time! The only day you are allowed to leave the house without the rubber mask. On this day you will drive me to an exclusive shopping center, you will walk behind me, and your eyes have to be always at my heels. When I found some nice items you will pay them and carry the bags like a servant.

When we are back from shopping I like to tease you, I will dress up in my new exciting rubber outfits and high heels, you will be again totally naked and totally submissive from my view. That is the only day you are allowed to masturbate to my amusement. But your time is short for that. I will smoke a cigarette, watch you enjoy yourself. How pathetic when your cum is dripping out while I count from 10 to 0 backwards.

Length: 22 Minutes and 29 Seconds

crawl.under.my.heels-01.wmv - 39.1 Mb
crawl.under.my.heels-02.wmv - 50.2 Mb
crawl.under.my.heels-03.wmv - 46.1 Mb
crawl.under.my.heels-04.wmv - 49.1 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

nico77

new!

Lady A$m0ndena in skintight black latex, elbow long rubber gloves, and moreover plateau boots with mega high heels:

At this sight the little slave experienced a violent contraction in his narrow rubber slip. His slave tongue could not resist at its place, without being asked it started licking passionately the shiny dream boots.
My devote bootlicker swine reached almost up to my breast.

While in deepest arousement he was allowed to free his micro-penis from the narrow rubber cage and to masturbate standing in front of me, while I mocked arrogantly the pathetic creature in all his devote misery, enjoying his desperately horny mood.

See you next time, little bootlicker. Maybe I will allow you to cum all over the object of your desire; of course you would lick your pathetic slave juice from my gorgeous mistress-boots.

Length: 12 Minutes and 53 Seconds

mega-boots-01_720p.mp4 - 80.1 Mb
mega-boots-02_720p.mp4 - 78.1 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Today I will teach you worship my boots!

In the first 2 clips you may watch me dressed in a red rubber cat suit educate the bootlicker how to lick my boot soles and suck the high heels.

He is hard face slapped and used also as an ashtray. A low creature who didn´t deserve anything else. Just crawling and stick his tongue out for cleaning service.

The last 2 clips are from YOUR own point of view (POV*).
Here YOU are my personal bootlicker! I speak directly to YOU in the camera. YOU will lick all the dust and dirt from my shiny PVC boots while I arrogantly watching you!

I spit in YOUR Face!

I slap YOUR sweaty excited slave face!

I erase my cigarette butt on YOUR tongue!
On your knees WORM and crawl to my boots!

Length: 22 Minutes and 4 Seconds

bootlick-1-01_1080p.mp4 - 76.1 Mb
bootlick-1-02_1080p.mp4 - 73.9 Mb
bootlick-2-01_1080p.mp4 - 75.8 Mb
bootlick-2-02_1080p.mp4 - 73.7 Mb

His arms bound with iron chains on two solid stakes this slave wait for his final punishment in the large hall.
The poor victim trembles as he hears the noise of sharp steel heels, clicking on the stone floor, come closer.

Lady A$m0ndena appears in a complete black shiny latex outfit and tells him she is in the mood for a good hard face slapping lesson.

His head swings from left to right when she starts to slap his face with powerful strokes.

Sometimes a little teasing with her ass covered in rubber at his naked body, but in the next moment a new series of face slaps that brings him to total submission.

Also her sharp fingernails twist painful on his nipples. He is totally helpless and Lady A$m0ndena walks around him like a black cat, watching her victim, spit in his face before a new attack will start again.

Length: 6 Minutes and 25 Seconds

face-slapping-at-the-pillory_720p.wmv - 96.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Do you like tall dominant women wearing a shiny latex cat suit? Do you still like them if they have put also a large black rubber strap on dildo around her waist?

Imagine you are here right in front of me, on your knees and you can smell the strong scent of rubber in your nose. You hear the sound of the rubber with every movement your Goddess makes.
I think you will get very horny only by this view.

What would you do if the mistress forces you to suck her huge cock, you are on all fours crawling around her legs like a little dog and your excitement increases with every second?
You suck and lick the huge rubber dildo between her legs and suddenly a strange desire comes over you.

The desire that this mistress would enter your ass with her huge cock as soon as possible. Take you from behind like a pussy boy that you are.

Slowly she starts with her fingers to prepare you for the ride, she spit on the dildo and slowly but surely the huge tip from her strap on is inside you.

But that´s not all. You will beg for more and now she moves forward, don´t stop until the entire giant is all up your ass…

Length: 18 Minutes and 21 Seconds

rubberstrapon-01.wmv - 35.9 Mb
rubberstrapon-02.wmv - 41.0 Mb
rubberstrapon-03.wmv - 37.2 Mb
rubberstrapon-04.wmv - 30.7 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Also a cruel mistress needs a little rest .After all this torturing and beatings the slave should also get a small reward.

So I took place on a comfortable lounge sofa where this slave can care first about his mistress feet.

I allow him to remove my high heels and start massage and worshipping my rubber stocking feet.

Also my outfit wanted to be polished with latex fluid, which he was allowed to rub slowly all over my legs and ass.

I felt his excitement grows again and to increase this I order him with his head on the table, open his mouth wide to receive rich spit from his mistress. When his mouth was full of them he had to swallow all this delicious nectar.

Before the punishment can continue I wanted to smoke one of my cigarettes using him as my ashtray again. For this purpose he has to come very close with his head, tongue wide out and wait for my ash.

Thick white smoke covers his face all the time and I can hear him heavy breathing through his leather mask, knowing what will follow soon after I have finished smoking…

Length: 14 Minutes and 29 Seconds

human-ashtray-and-spittoon-01_720p.mp4 - 64.3 Mb
human-ashtray-and-spittoon-02_720p.mp4 - 62.8 Mb
human-ashtray-and-spittoon-03_720p.mp4 - 69.6 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

“Suffering Under My Whips” is the first chapter from my new video “Castle Of Pain”:

After spending a sleepless night in the iron cage this slave creature gets his first lesson early in the morning.

First he has to worship my high heels while I took a comfortable seat on my throne, because he became to horny while licking my shoes and staring at me I bound him on the whipping rack.

A warm up with the spiked leather paddle prepared him for the things what will follow immediately.

The cruel rubber whip bites painfully in the flesh of his naked ass and his crying increases only the number of beatings he should receive.

The red leather Cat Ó Nine Whip finalizes this first pain lesson for the moment, and with a fire red burning ass but thankful the submissive slave crawls now on the ground knowing exactly where his place is in his worthless life.

Length: 15 Minutes and 26 Seconds

suffering-under-my-whip-01_720p.mp4 - 70.3 Mb
suffering-under-my-whip-02_720p.mp4 - 84.2 Mb
suffering-under-my-whip-03_720p.mp4 - 55.5 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account