L@dy A$m0ndena

nico77

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Not only male slaves, also dominant females are wanted to appear in my videos.

Today Christine demonstrates her talents with me on my submissive slave maggot. With a lot of energy and temperament she began to fuck his throat deep with the black Strapon.

Then she took him from behind with the whole collection of dildos from medium to large.Of course with a lot of spanking and verbal abuse.

When he beg for mercy the punishment follows immediately:

While he was shaking his small dick we spit continuously at him and use him as our ashtray.

Finally a rich golden shower from Christine’s pierced pussy and he was degraded to clean all the mess before leaving us.

Length: 51 Minutes and 4 Seconds

straponcasting-01.wmv - 36.6 Mb
straponcasting-02.wmv - 36.6 Mb
straponcasting-03.wmv - 45.9 Mb
straponcasting-04.wmv - 41.6 Mb
straponcasting-05.wmv - 46.1 Mb
straponcasting-06.wmv - 39.6 Mb
straponcasting-07.wmv - 43.3 Mb
straponcasting-08.wmv - 45.7 Mb
straponcasting-09.wmv - 30.4 Mb
straponcasting-10.wmv - 33.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nico77

With suiting make-up, in sexy dessous and heels this slave showed up again, after a quick sex transformation by our experienced visage stylist Lady Sarah. He came to us, the dominant procurers, to volunteer as a "gang bang" horse for us.

Of course we rode him extensively, but before that he (or better: she) had to prove his submission by licking our boots and heels. Only afterward he could sense our strap-on dildos in a double cunt fuck, ass and mouth. In this way we introduced this fuck-slut to his new role.

Length: 45 Minutes and 36 Seconds

total-transformation-01_480p.wmv - 49.4 Mb
total-transformation-02_480p.wmv - 43.0 Mb
total-transformation-03_480p.wmv - 28.6 Mb
total-transformation-04_480p.wmv - 38.5 Mb
total-transformation-05_480p.wmv - 35.9 Mb
total-transformation-06_480p.wmv - 34.7 Mb
total-transformation-07_480p.wmv - 43.7 Mb
total-transformation-08_480p.wmv - 36.1 Mb
total-transformation-09_480p.wmv - 48.2 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nico77

I am more than glad to accept also novices, like today this slave worm who has been writing for months that he'd love to experience a horny latex session with me. Also somewhat bizarre with masks and breath control, and strap-on dildo and clinic games furthermore.

It amuses me a lot when the slaves are still so shy and relinquish the absolute control to me, in deepest devotion.

Adequately masked and dressed in latex I entered the room where the novice was waiting for me already in submissive position; he showed me immediately the proper respect by unleashing his slave tongue all around my boots.

Tightly bound on the cross, I took him the breath not just with my look, but also with little games of breath reduction with the gas mask and rubber gloved hands.

As a small reward he was allowed to polish my rubber behind shiny with his trembling hands.

Afterwards I pushed on my black strap-on dildo, which I was wearing all the time, through his lips, forcing him to give it a blowjob while being on all fours.

I noticed quickly that it was time to switch to the clinic area, to deliver him a cleaning enema on the gynecological chair, to start with.

Finally I wanted to check undisturbed his most interior areas and to increase a bit his tolerance...

Length: 25 Minutes and 59 Seconds

strapon-rubber-studio-session-01_720p.wmv - 55.7 Mb
strapon-rubber-studio-session-02_720p.wmv - 64.5 Mb
strapon-rubber-studio-session-03_720p.wmv - 51.9 Mb
strapon-rubber-studio-session-04_720p.wmv - 74.5 Mb
strapon-rubber-studio-session-05_720p.wmv - 75.7 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

This video starts with Lady A$m0ndena solo. She is dressed in a white blouse, black leather skirt and high boots smoking slowly a cigarette, when she had finished her cigarette she calls her slave to have some humiliating pleasure with him...

She starts abusing her slave for her personal amusement, while he had to lick her boots all the time she started with heavy spitting... continued with some face slaps and spanking his ass. His tongue never leaves her boots all the time... Finally Lady A$m0ndena started to torture him with the same boots he had eagerly licked before, than rest on his back smoking a last cigarette again...

Fetishes: Smoking, black leather, keyhole gloves, long hair, boot worship, spanking, humiliation, trampling.

Length: 14 Minutes and 38 Seconds

how-to-use-a-slave-01.wmv - 57.2 Mb
how-to-use-a-slave-02.wmv - 30.7 Mb
how-to-use-a-slave-03.wmv - 37.3 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Watch me in shiny black latex outfit in some hot and nasty fetishclips.

Dressing up in complete rubber with latex hood. Putting on my huge black strap on.
Than rub it with my hot spit and oil for you.

And also smoking as mysterious rubber goddess in front of the slave dungeon, waiting for her next victim...

Length: 22 Minutes and 49 Seconds

bizarre-latex-fantasies-01.wmv - 83.0 Mb
bizarre-latex-fantasies-02.wmv - 55.9 Mb
bizarre-latex-fantasies-03.wmv - 112.7 Mb
bizarre-latex-fantasies-04.wmv - 90.3 Mb

This disgusting slave pig gets the most extreme humiliation, just as he deserves.

Naked except for a tight rubber mask, he is used as shoe cleaner, human ashtray and spittoon, my spit flowing all over his face and body.

He is then instructed to masturbate at My command in a 3 minutes countdown to climax.

Length: 11 Minutes and 1 Second

humiliated-slave-wanker-01_720p.wmv - 82.8 Mb
humiliated-slave-wanker-02_720p.wmv - 82.7 Mb

A great admirer and worshipper of nice feet in nylon and high heels brought me a pair of exotic pumps heels. They are made of black patent leather; the heels are at least 18cm high.

I sat down comfortably on my couch, smoking a cigarillo, and I let him praise and worship Me while spoiling My shoes and feet, causing My worshipper an irresistible turn on.

I allowed him to put My new shoes onto My feet and to suck the extremely long heels.

Last but not least, he was allowed to inhale the smell of My nylon feet, with which I cut his breath quite properly.

Length: 16 Minutes and 28 Seconds

high-heel-lover-01_720p.mp4 - 84.8 Mb
high-heel-lover-02_720p.mp4 - 88.7 Mb
high-heel-lover-03_720p.mp4 - 79.0 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

As I said upon my throne of power waiting for my daily dose of worship and admiration, I was distracted by a grunting sound.

Wearing a mask and groveling like human garbage was one of my slaves. Ugly, fat, and covered in filthy hair, this horrible creature shuffled around waiting for my attention.

I sure as hell gave it to him. I used his mouth as my ashtray and while he recoiled in shock, I spit on his face and watched it drip down his nasty, bulldog cheeks. While he was down there, I decided that his fat mouth was perfect for cleaning the soles of my boots. Go ahead dog, lap up all of that dirt!

Not satisfied that he was humiliated enough, I ordered my slave to get his wallet and pay me for him being so fucking pathetic.

Then I told him exactly how he was going to cum, had him slide a pig mask over that hideous head, and allowed him to jerk off his dirty bratwurst. As I expected, even his cum was disgusting.

Length: 21 Minutes and 2 Seconds

pathetic-payslave-01_720p.mp4 - 84.1 Mb
pathetic-payslave-02_720p.mp4 - 127.6 Mb
pathetic-payslave-03_720p.mp4 - 109.4 Mb

Or try another way to download

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

Today I was in the mood for bizarre games with my TV-maid. For the occasion I put on a black skin-fitting latex dress. Furthermore, extreme high heels (20 cm) and my new bizarre half-transparent latex mask.

The little slave whore had never seen me like that; obviously excites, she was speechless as I ordered her on her knees.

The environment of the rubber room and the Mistress as bizarre dressage teacher turned him into my surrendering, devote play toy.

Without any resistance she let herself get tied up to the rubber bed, where she would be exposed to me and to my perverted fantasies for the next half an hour.

In front of her I started caressing my over arm latex gloves, so that she could have a clue what I had in mind with her...

Length: 28 Minutes and 50 Seconds

rubber-bizarre-excess-01_720p.mp4 - 52.3 Mb
rubber-bizarre-excess-02_720p.mp4 - 44.1 Mb
rubber-bizarre-excess-03_720p.mp4 - 68.8 Mb
rubber-bizarre-excess-04_720p.mp4 - 58.3 Mb
rubber-bizarre-excess-05_720p.mp4 - 63.8 Mb

or try another way to download

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

download now, tomorrow files will be removed by copyright owner

Follow me in 6 new clips on a short tour around my fetish world.

As a silent voyeur you will, for instance, watch me while lubricating my latex outfits and blowing arrogantly my cigarette’s hot smoke into your face; your slave's mouth is thereby my ashtray.

I love to wear gloves, putting them on is a ceremony for Me. Imagine you were allowed in my presence, of course kneeling before Me, enjoying the squealing noise of the raw rubber as well as its smell.

Maybe you would even have the privilege to offer your filthy slave face as a target for my face slaps.
I love to exploit my devote boot lickers as living spittoons; you'll experience that as well with me.

Length: 26 Minutes and 20 Seconds

gloves-01_720p.mp4 - 83.2 Mb
oilup-01_720p.mp4 - 32.3 Mb
perfect-human-ashtray-01_720p.mp4 - 37.5 Mb
rubberglove-face-slapping-01_720p.mp4 - 55.0 Mb
smoking-01_720p.mp4 - 61.9 Mb
smoking-02_720p.mp4 - 94.8 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

"Hi, my little wanker! This clip is made for you, pathetic submissive bootlickers!

I will hold you locked in my slave cage, drilling you until you worship your Mistress as I deserve. You will learn to cum at my command. I am going to break your resistance.

Kneel down and pull out your tongue. Lick my high boots.

Length: 11 Minutes and 13 Seconds

lick-my-boots-slave-cum-instruction-01_720p.mp4 - 70.4 Mb
lick-my-boots-slave-cum-instruction-02_720p.mp4 - 44.3 Mb
lick-my-boots-slave-cum-instruction-03_720p.mp4 - 38.9 Mb

While I am enjoying a glass of champagne and a cigarette, this slave creature is locked under a table with a hole for his head on the upper side.

Here you go: the perfect human ashtray and spittoon is directly in front of me.
A very entertaining view for all my guests and - needless to say - extreme humiliation for the worthless slave...

Length: 11 Minutes and 11 Seconds

degraded-to-an-object-01_720p.mp4 - 75.7 Mb
degraded-to-an-object-02_720p.mp4 - 76.5 Mb

During our short visit to the location, there were quite a few chances to bring the rubber slave closer to his destiny.

First in the comfort lounge, serving as a spittoon, then we made a stop in the perfectly tiled clinic room, which with his flush floor looked predestined to entertain the devote rubber object with a generous golden shower.

Length: 9 Minutes and 12 Seconds

wet-pleasure-for-rubberslave-01_720p.mp4 - 81.9 Mb
wet-pleasure-for-rubberslave-02_720p.mp4 - 63.9 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

nico77

The rubber slave was already sitting at the bar, very excited, the fetish party had not yet begun and he was the first guest so far.

Suddenly he perceived high heeled steps, thereafter the sight almost took his breath: Lady A$m0ndena, of whom he had heard that she should show up tonight, appeared and talked directly to him, asking him whether he was willing to entertain her.

What happened was quite different from what he expected, though: she demanded from him a funny table dance on the big stage, like a little showgirl. The unsatisfactory performance let him experience the taste of the riding crop.

Length: 12 Minutes and 8 Seconds

slave-for-entertainment-01_720p.mp4 - 84.2 Mb
slave-for-entertainment-02_720p.mp4 - 80.8 Mb

This brand new fetish video is dedicated to all foot lovers, addicted to exciting nylons and breath-taking high heels.

I enjoy so much the view of a submissive foot slave crawling in front of my Divine Feet, while I sit comfortably on my sofa. I love to play and tease him with my delicious shoes. He has to kiss the fine leather and suck every inch of the heels.

When I put off my shoes he can smell the mixture of leather and my nylon feet so intensively that he can´t prevent a big erection in his tight rubber pants. It is so amusing to see this and tease a little bit more.

But he is not allowed to let his penis out. It has to stay in his rubber slip. he must be content feeling my feet within my stockings through his pants.

Length: 11 Minutes and 14 Seconds

shoe-and-foot-slave-01_720p.mp4 - 78.1 Mb
shoe-and-foot-slave-02_720p.mp4 - 75.0 Mb

A little clip from my special latex photoshooting.

Length: 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds

foto-shooting-mak-of.wmv - 33.8 Mb

Dressed in a shiny red latex catsuit I educate my rubber doll in worshipping me.

Starting at the high heel boots with her tongue licking and sucking the extreme heels. Worship also my strap on and ending in a face sitting assworship orgy.

A video for the rubber enthusiasts under us.

Length: 18 Minutes and 40 Seconds

worship-my-latex-01.wmv - 55.8 Mb
worship-my-latex-02.wmv - 52.0 Mb
worship-my-latex-03.wmv - 45.4 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account