Knife play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What is involved in knife/razor play? Typically its less extreme than you might assume. Just drag the point lightly over the skin or poke something gently. Its more a psychological game than a physical one. Consider it 'sharp fingernail for people bored with a sharp fingernail'

Of course some people actually draw blood, but they usually only "scratch the surface" so to speak, very very few people even cut deep enough to requires stitches or even bandages. Usually novices and people with a very extreme medical or blood fetish. (Generally people you don't want to live with).

What are the safety aspects involved? Well you want a clean knife or razor obviously. a smooth blade causes less damage (a serrated teak knife is not a good knife). If you accidently cut deeply with a very sharp knife, its less likely to scar as with a dull or serrated knife.

hemophiliacs obviously shouldn't engage in knife-play.

a good idea to keep a supply of guaze and bandages around. Most shallow cuts will clot themselves in under three minutes, but still.

Don't wear white.

Have you ever experienced it? If not, how do you feel about it? It can be fun, and works very well in many roleplaying scenarios, but I don't have a fetish for it or anything.

Of course this shouldn't be confused with cutting/scarificiation for art purposes, which is done much deeper, and hopefully by a trained professional for a permenant scar similar to a brand.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

rikkiann

I agree with Really Green knife play is not as extreme as it sounds. my owner usually drags the knife blade over my skin and pokes me occasionally with the point and once in a while he will draw a little blood but just the thought of that blade next to my vagina or on my breasts scares me. Another thing we do is sometimes he will grab me, tie me up and proceed to use a sharp knife to cut my clothes off. For this i usually wear what i call my play clothes clothes i buy at goodwill or someplace like that that cost next to nothing. that can be fun

rikki

Fileboom Premium Account

My master and I had our first experience with this last weekend, during a switch session, and we really enjoyed it. I didn't do any cutting or skimming, just held it against his throat, sharp blade upwards, in my guise as a cat burglar taking control of the guy who caught me red handed in his home.

It was a real turn on for both of us, and it showed a real degree of trust, with him being tied and defenceless, and so unable to stop me from doing anything I wanted, even causing harm had that been my intention. And I was really proud of the trust he showed in me, especially as all the sub stuff is still so new to him. In fact, we enjoyed it so much that we are planning on doing it again this coming weekend ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

If you're doing this, make sure that should you need to put the knife down, you know where you're putting it.

That might sound weird, but doing the cat burglar switch game last week, I had the knife against my master's throat, but had to put it down so I could tie him up. He was sat on the sofa and I was kneeling on it beside him, but I set the knife down on the seat instead of the arm and it slid underneath me, to a point where a wrong move would have seen me stabbed through the knee :eek: So if you put the knife down, put it somewhere sensible, preferably where you can still see it clearly whatever you're doing :)

Fileboom Premium Account

I've always wondered about this... The idea turns me on but also scares me... I don't want to be cut but at the same time, I do..

Strange phenomenon
From my experience, when you actually get cut from the blade it actually does not hurt but instead it gives a feeling that you just feel crawl up. That was from me actually doing it to myself that is. The wife and I never have actually have had knife play but if we ever do, I already have an idea and can feel more safe about it. Also, it is all really about scratches.

Fileboom Premium Account