Knife play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all,

I'm new to The site and looking for some advice. After introducing a partner to what little I knew of bdsm he Has really taken to his roll as a Dom. I love that it has given us a new connection and is making things exciting but he has started to express a heavy interest in knife play. He has bought some acupuncture needles for our sessions which we are yet to use and would like to move to cutting as well.
I am a little apprehensive, I have expressed this and know he will be careful but would still appreciate tips on how to do this as safely as possible and also like to know how best to avoid/minimise scarring.

Thank you :) PLD x

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

RS1981

Hi all,

I'm new to The site and looking for some advice. After introducing a partner to what little I knew of bdsm he Has really taken to his roll as a Dom. I love that it has given us a new connection and is making things exciting but he has started to express a heavy interest in knife play. He has bought some acupuncture needles for our sessions which we are yet to use and would like to move to cutting as well.
I am a little apprehensive, I have expressed this and know he will be careful but would still appreciate tips on how to do this as safely as possible and also like to know how best to avoid/minimise scarring.

Thank you :) PLD x

Given the fact that you said he has just purchased equipment, either he's replaced old needles or he has never done it before. I'm interested in blood and knife play as well, but I'll admit I'm inexperienced. That said, does he have experience in this? If he doesn't, I strongly suggest you tell him to do some research before jumping into it. Things like where to cut or puncture, and general wound care are a must with this kind of thing, you don't want to be seriously hurt or get an infection.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Thanks RS. He's very secretive about his plans and previous experience. From the way he's taken to it he's either done it before or researched everything throughly which I'm very grateful for. I trust him to know what he is doing I just wondered if there's anything I can do to prepare myself or afterwards to take extra precaution as I am very conscious of scarring and keen to avoid it whilst still making the most of playtime.

Fileboom Premium Account

RS1981

Thanks RS. He's very secretive about his plans and previous experience. From the way he's taken to it he's either done it before or researched everything throughly which I'm very grateful for. I trust him to know what he is doing I just wondered if there's anything I can do to prepare myself or afterwards to take extra precaution as I am very conscious of scarring and keen to avoid it whilst still making the most of playtime.

Well I do know one thing, in BDSM honesty and openness is essential, so if he's not willing to share his previous experience with you I'd be wary of that. I don't know everything from what you're telling me so far, but I know a Dom who won't tell you anything is probably not someone you should trust.

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

I'm pretty experienced first of all he'll need to learn human anatomy safe and unsafe zones
Razor MUST always be clean (sterile) and he must always have a first aid pack
Also don't use scalpel if you're inexperienced and try not to cut too deep otherwise you'll live scars and stay away from veins and arteries :)
Blood play is really unsafe aspect of BDSM so be careful

Ass is the best place for cutting :D

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Anything involving knives is edge play, which means there is some potential for real injury. Knife play is NOT for a beginner. Before you do anything in this area, you need to have a talk with him and find out exactly how much experience he has doing this activity. This is one of those areas where you absolutely should not rely simply on trust.

Knife play, cutting, and play piercing should only be done by two types of people: A) those with some sort of medical training and B) those who have studied with a mentor who had done this sort of play before. If your bf doesn't fall into one of those two categories, DO NOT do it. Here's one simple reason: if he accidentally hits an artery, there is going to be blood everywhere and you're gonna receive a trip to either the ER or the morgue. Depending on where he decides to cut you, hitting an artery is pretty easy thing to do.

Unless he falls into one of those two categories, make knife play a goal for your bdsm activities to progress toward. Find a bdsm convention where he can take a class in the subject, or look online for a mentor to teach him. Read through the FAQ if you haven't already and pay attention to the discussions about safety.

Fileboom Premium Account