Knife play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Like Seb said, I had the same fear. Starting out with knife play rang alarm bells in my head, so I felt it necessary to stress the safety issue. Sorry if that came across as condecending or scarry.

I hope everything goes well and you enjoy your sessions. Good luck. :)

P.S. A friend suggested blunt blades that were left in the fridge or freezer for a while as those apparently can feel quite sharp but lack the capacity to break skin unless used with exessive force. You might want to consider that before actual cutting.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Sharp blades cut more cleanly, because they penetrate easily, whereas dull blades require more force and do more damage as a result. Try cutting a tomato with a sharp blade and a dull blade and you'll see what I mean. With a dull blade you have to saw back and forth more. But how that relates to erotic cutting I don't know.

Fileboom Premium Account

The idea was actually to use a cold dull blade to test wether or not she likes it without actually causing any damage.

A cold dull blade can feel pretty sharp when draw across skin because of the cold sensation coupled with the hard metal. However, without force, it won't break skin, thus creating the illusion of breaking skin without the actual damage.

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

well red hot knife simply burns the nerves so there is no big pain either simply hellish wound which hurts like baseball bat on balls couple of hours after burn/cut

So for doms who want to SERIOUSLY punish subs this method is great
but it's unsafe as hot knife can cut skin and meat like butter
(this cutting method is only for experienced)

If someone is interested I can give you suggestions on scalpel torture as well

Fileboom Premium Account