Is there a doctor here?! Worry of damage after using anal beads chain. :(

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

Please take this seriously; I'm worried out of my mind, and because of my severe concerns with keeping intimate areas to myself, I can NOT go to a doctor. I just used the sinFIVE alterno anal beads chain, and when I pulled it out, there was some light coloured blood. I don't know if it came from near the start of the anal passage or further in. I put all 15 inches in (just left the large handle). I didn't feel any pain, and I even spinned it a little. I used as much lubrication as I could. Before I started I had used the toilet and a douche to quite a bit. When I pulled the anal beads out, it was almost clean, despite that I had inserted almost its full length. Due to the blood, I tried to take a dump, afterwards, but instead some light blood came and also a bit of something mucus-like that was dark red. I used the douche again to clean it up, in the hope to prevent infection, and when I released what I put inside, a lot of mustard coloured mucus came out. Have I ruptured my intestine? :/ Or is the mucus normal? When I used the douche, little or maybe even no blood came out.

Almost an hour afterwards, I still don't feel pain. But there was light blood, very little of mucus-like, dark red, small, gooey pieces and then the mustard coloured ones that looked the same like the red, except another colour. I have a high pain tolerance but not THAT high - I mean I get headaches and backaches and even they bother me, and if I get peel from a fruit under my nails, it hurts quite a bit. So shouldn't I then feel if I've done permanent, non-self-healable damage to my intestine? Also, the large intestine is 1.5 meters long and 6-7.6 centimeters (2.4-3 inches) wide - what could a 15 inch (38 cm) long anal beads chain do with only one bead that is 1.5 inches? The rest being max 1 inch. Is the mucus normal? And is blood nothing to panic about? Or did I end up twisting my intestine and therefore damaging it when I spinned the beads while they were inside?

Thanks in advance. :/ I'm including a picture of the anal beads chain.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• sinFIVE alterno 1 (1.25-1.5'' wide, 15'' insertable, 18'' total).jpg
    sinFIVE alterno 1 (1.25-1.5'' wide, 15'' insertable, 18'' total).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

You need to go to a doctor. That does not sound good at all. Many people are uncomfortable with seeing a doctor over personal matters, but if it's something potentially serious it's best to push such concerns aside and get it seen to. Otherwise, you'll just make yourself ill worrying, and have no idea if you've done any internal damage.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

I'd rather just die than let a doctor go down on me, honestly. :/ Maybe if they cut me up, instead... that wouldn't that bad.

I'm still feeling perfectly healthy. I'm feeling entirely normal. Maybe I actually overreacted...? I also read about the large intestine and it seems to produce some sort of substance - maybe what came out? Maybe that was just some sort of waste handling substance. And if the large intestine can pass undamaged after constipation, surely it should be able to handle just that...? And blood isn't completely unusual when you go to the toilet, after all, and maybe the reason you don't usually see that mucus is because it's surrounding your waste? I don't know, just thinking. :/ Seems logical that mucus would help the waste to slide out more easily.

Fileboom Premium Account

It shouldn't be bleeding, full stop.

I'm not intentionally scaring you by saying this, but bleeding from the rectum can be a potential sign of cancer. A friend of mine recently had such bleeding, and went straight to the doctor to demand an emergency appointment. He doesn't like the thought of doctors investigating that area, but knew that it was necessary if it was to stop him worrying, and to diagnose and hopefully cure whatever was wrong. Everything was okay in the end, but the only way he found that out was by getting checked.

Without wanting to be harsh, I think refusing to see a doctor about this is extremely irresponsible.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

The doctor is not going to "go down on you"

He or she is going to check to make sure there's no damage done to your rectum. Pain or no pain, man up and see a doctor
Its only embarrassing or weird because you let it be, in the US everyone over the age of 50 is advised to have a colonoscopy, where they check to see if your colon is healthy via a tube through the rectum. Its an extremely standard procedure

chances are good that it wont even have to be that intense for you. Honestly, if your let fear and shame stand in the way of health then I don't even know what to say to you

Fileboom Premium Account