Deepthroat held after gag

scurpena

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, I am a male slave.
My domina always makes me deepthroat large and small dildos (all with condom).
She likes to push them in my mouth until she reaches my gag reflex, and then she leaves them there counting 1-2-3, causing me difficulties breathing and risks of vomit.
To make things easier (for her), she likes to pull me from a chain bound to my nipples, or from my ears. In other cases, she simply binds me on the bed, belly up, and pushes the dildo from above.
Since for the 3 seconds I make strong sounds, I suppose the soffocation is not a big risk.
But what about vomit aspiration?
I am afraid that if I start vomiting while the dildo is still there, bad things will happen. And probably, being belly up is the worst position for that.
How big is the risk, and are there ways to reduce it?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

I don't have specific experience or advice on this, but if you must be bound, perhaps a quick release (like these) on at least one arm would help, so you can be released and roll over quickly, should you start vomiting. If you're using something like cuffs and rope, you could use the clip between the two, which would also be immediately within reach if she's standing by or above you. As well as that you should have a safe toy if you don't already; a bell or squeaker that you can signal with to stop her if it's too much or if you feel yourself either choking or beginning to vomit.

Practical advice aside, you should discuss the issue with your domme if you haven't already. I'm sure she is just as concerned for your safety as you are, even if she isn't aware of this issue and possible danger yet.

ETA- Also, if there is no worry about STIs, I'd skip the condom and just wash the toy after. I'd be scared of it rolling off and into your throat while you deep throat, especially if she thrusts.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Conlabentis

Internal shifts with vomit can be hazardous, especially in the lungs. If you feel like that could happen in your situation then you need to stop. Find another way to manage this fetish, possibly with a quicker gagging or not as deep. Also, never do this on your back. The vomit will slide back down and choke you, hell even spit will, so have her turn you on your side if that's a possibility. Death is bad and kills the mood, as well as the sub.

Fileboom Premium Account