I'm getting published!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That's what I thought, Sebby, though I forgot to reply before.

Anway, the second thing to be picked up but first to be released is out. It is not BDSM (sadly, but I didn't want to push boundaries on an anthology)- just a sort of fluffy romantica short. The anthology in general is mostly sporty themed romantic erotica.
The anthology is up for pre-order now as an ebook, but will be available in print and digital formats on July 7th. The individual stories will be released also as ebooks a little while after as well. There's mostly m/f stories, but two mfm and one m/m.

http://pinkpetalbooks.com/Boys-of-Summer-Anthology.html

If you're interested, I'd love to hear that you checked it out. For those who don't know, I'm Marie.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Last time I'm going to plug this book here (that's what networking sites are for).

The book is out officially, on Pink Petal Books, Amazon US, and Amazon UK. It will be up on Amazon Canada once it gets there, I don't know why it's taking so long.

Also, I got the cover for my contribution (when it gets released apart from the anthology). It's pretty standard, but I still like it.

484559_148004198669845_1482890486_n.jpg

Pink Petal Press: Changing Swell by Marie Laurent

On holiday between college terms, Jason spends a vacation with his friends, in hopes of surfing Tofino waves. But when he meets Casey, a cocky and handsome surfer, Jason learns more about himself in a few short days than in a lifetime. How will he handle the struggle with his sexuality—or his imminent departure? If he can't come to terms with Casey, he may be left in the shallows.
The rest of the blurbs are at any of the links :) (and so far they're all very good, I'm about half way through the anthology).

Anyway, I don't want to spam, I'm just super excited about it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.