Enslaved

thinmint7

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So I recently read this book (Enslaved) by Claire Thompson and am looking for another book that is similar! If you haven't read this, I am highly suggesting it! May not be perfect, but I love it!! After the disappointing 50 Shades, I would love to hear from everyone on some of their favorite stories!!! I NEEED a book to read sooo bad!!!

Though this story is 24/7, I enjoy stories that are just bedroom scenes too (and everything in between!). Point is, I am more looking for a good book than one that has similar content to Enslaved.

I hope y'all read as much as I do!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

For gay BDSM, the classic work is Mr Benson, by John Preston. It had a huge influence on how people think about master/slave relationships. The ending of it gets a little silly--it was written as a serial, and I don't think Preston could figure out a really satisfying...er, climax to the story. But if you want to see the platonic ideal of a gay master and his faithful slave, you can't do better. And the two main characters, Mr Benson and Jamie, are surprisingly well-developed characters. They have real heart, and Jamie in particular (it's written mostly from his POV) seems like a very real human being. In fact, many people have thought it was based on Preston's personal experience; for about 20 years after he wrote it, gay doms occasionally claimed to be the man Mr Benson was modeled on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account