Publishing BDSM (one publisher taking submissions, many others have banned BDSM)

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In light of the recent changes to Paypal, Bookstrand, Amazon self-publishing, Smashwords, etc, many small publishers have banned BDSM. Paypal stated it had to go, and so it did. Along with it went incest, pseudo-incest (ie, step-relations or roleplay), bestiality, some pseudo bestiality (roleplay, furries, etc), "barely legal" but still legal, and more. Some of those were already uncommon, others not.

In light of this, a new publisher recently appeared. They are small, but seem about typical of other small erotic publishers (Pink Petals, Whispers, etc).

They are called "No Boundaries Press" and will publish any genre, choosing by story and writing rather than genre and 'things that are normally censored.' The don't work with Paypal or other sites that have censored in this way (though they distribute via Amazon). They also post horror and YA stories that have trouble with censors, but that's not important here. They also distribute for self published novels and novels banned by other publishers.

http://www.smplace.com/forum/2-general-bdsm-discussions/

I don't work with them and am not affiliated in any way. I am not an author for them, even (though I would like to be). I just really want to support one of the few publishers that is standing up to the recent censorship.

And as they are taking submissions, for both short stories and novels, I think you all might want to check them out too.

(Thank you Andre for showing me them)

Edit- Paypal backed down, and now just incest, bestiality, pedophilia, and in-depth rape are forbidden. I'm still going to leave this up, however, because their whole objective is getting around any of that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium