Icy Hot

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I haven't used it in play but I'd be very careful using it on or near sensitive skin or wounds. Definitely try it before play time.

I use it all the time, which is why I know that if I get it on my neck it's stings BAD for some time. It also has some serious hang time, it will take a thorough washing to get it off your hands, etc.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I've never used it, but many doms do use it for pain play. Be careful where you put it--for example it's probably not a good idea to put on the soft tissues of the vagina or the anus, or on broken skin (so don't use it if you've drawn blood or caused a lot of welting). Be prepared to wash it off with a sponge or damp cloth if the sub can't handle it. Especially if you've made the skin sensitive with impact play or hot wax, a little will go a long way.

Fileboom Premium Account

@Split: I recall a story about a guy who made that mistake floating around the net some 12 years ago... .

In general, I'd stay away from chemical agents that produce heat or cold. Or maybe just chemical agents in general. Those things usually have very specific appliances and unless specifically designed for the much softer tissue of genitals, chances they are bad are usually in the 10:1 and up area.

If you want something for senseplay after bondage, I can recommend massage oils. Most of them have a warming effect, enhanced by the massage motion and usually feel very good on sore areas. Back when I did martial arts tournaments, my ex used to massage me with oils after. The relaxation this provides is indescribable.

Fileboom Premium Account