How best can I bruise my Sub?

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm just speculating (never tried to intentionally leave bruises), but a cane might be the best way to go. Your sub will feel it, and canes usually leave marks (at least, that's my impression--I've never used one in a substantial way).

Be careful to only hit in safe areas, like the lower buttocks, upper thighs, upper back and pecs. If you're really hitting hard you've got to make sure you're not hitting joints, the spine, or the lower back or abdomen.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

JettOnly

I dont know about nipple damage but I believe there are risks - I did ask on here and there were some great answers - I am on my phone just now and cant link to the thread

With the cane I found the welt did bruise - but you are not really going to be able to get even covourage over the whole bum really - the bruises are in stripes where the cane impacts

Just had another thought - pinching can cause bruises too

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Also, keep in mind that some people bruise much more easily than others. I've met subs who could take an absolute pounding without developing a bruise or welt, and others who showed marks even after gentle impact play. Don't kill your sub trying to leave a bruise--she may just be someone who doesn't bruise much.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Contrary to Hollywood depictions, gags do not silence the wearer. They make it harder for the sub to speak clearly, but even a gag that keeps the mouth shut (like a muzzle) cannot stop the sub from making noises in the throat. A gag will reduce noise, depending on what sort of gag it is, but the sub is still going to make noise.

A gag that includes a mouth plug is probably your best bet for noise reduction, but remember to pay a lot of attention to the sub's ability to breathe through her nose. Also, given that people in pain have a tendency to bite down on things in their mouth, the mouth plug might not last too long--I don't know (never used one).

I wouldn't cover the sub with a blanket--that will make it hard for you to see when she's using her safe word or gesture (and when gagged, the easiest safe gesture is for the sub to shake her head back and forth and grunt 'uh-uh' until the dom notices and stops; alternately, give her something to hold in her hand that she can drop on the floor to signal a need to stop). A blanket over the head might also increase the risk of smothering or choking.

You might try ordering your sub to not make noise, which raises the possibility of disciplining her when she does make noise.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: