First spanking, excited and nervous

MidniteKitten

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry puppypuppypuppy! I skim read a lot, we'll not skim, but read very very fast, usually my comrehension is pretty good but now and then I do have a fail moment.

A tractor supply store? How odd...lol I'm sure I'd end up doing the same thing and turning beet red.

These shape onese are interesting, I've seen a few on online shops, usually though the ones I've seen say things rather than have shapes. I can't imagine how I'd explain a bruise that says "slut" I fell? Lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hehe, all this confusion :D

I remember the first spanking my master gave me. I could only take 4 slaps to my arse, but that was all I could take, it was that intense. And yet I loved it, and knew then, that this was the right thing for me to do :)

I had to take a good beating at the weekend. This consisted of 12 slaps, 12 with a flogger, 12 with a belt (one of those soft webbing belts) and another 12 by hand. I only got to the first couple of floggings when I started thinking about dropping my safetoy; the spanking was pretty okay but the flogging was really heavy. However, I refused to give up, and endured all 48 beatings (plus an extra 10 for refusing to count my beatings aloud). I felt really proud of myself for enduring that, and my master felt the same way, as proven by his repeated claims :)

He's talking about caning me, but I'm absolutely terrified at that prospect :( I bought us a cat toy, a mouse dangling by a string from a stick, and he wants to beat me with this stick. But I'm more interested in another flogger I saw a while back; long black braided tails, each with a stitched leather red rose and leaves at the end. It's really gorgeous, and I want it so much! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sub4Life

He's talking about caning me, but I'm absolutely terrified at that prospect :(

My Master has only caned me twice. I don't really enjoy it while it's happening, but he looooves it, and I love the inticipation and the knowlage he has so much power over me and if he wanted, he could do some serious damage, which he never does of course.

Don't be too scared, theres always an out if it gets to be to much. You might enjoy it :)

Should only be done if you don't mind large bruises/welts lol

Fileboom Premium Account

I had to take a good beating at the weekend. This consisted of 12 slaps, 12 with a flogger, 12 with a belt (one of those soft webbing belts) and another 12 by hand. I only got to the first couple of floggings when I started thinking about dropping my safetoy; the spanking was pretty okay but the flogging was really heavy. However, I refused to give up, and endured all 48 beatings (plus an extra 10 for refusing to count my beatings aloud). I felt really proud of myself for enduring that, and my master felt the same way, as proven by his repeated claims :)

Man that's a rough beating! I've gotten up to 15 or 20 before Master stops. He likes to break me but he knows I push myself pretty far to please him and he doesn't want me to push myself too far.

Why didn't you count? Master makes say thank you (or thank you, Sir) and count for every beating. Sometimes it takes a minute and I'm always afraid of miscounting (we would have to start all over again!). The only time he doesn't have me count is when my chew toy is in my mouth. I like counting during the beating, when he increases the number of lashes he gives me it makes me feel proud to be able to take them without complaint. *shrug*

PuppyPuppy

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, I did want to count, but unfortunately I'm still suffering with emotion/confidence issues, mental blocks, whatever you want to call them, when it comes to things like that. My master is doing his best to help, through the best encouragement possible, to rid me of this problem, but unfortunately this is taking some time :(

And well, as I said, I'm proud of myself for taking all that, as I feel I have now pushed one of my limits to make things easier to take :) My master took a couple of pics about halfway through the punishment, so maybe I'll post them here :)

Fileboom Premium Account

MidniteKitten

Again everyone many thanks for your wonderful responses! I can't believe those numbers! I can't imagine that many, then again I'm not even sure how many I handled that night, maybe 20 at the most? And they definitely weren't continuous.

As for the advice on caning, ill probably have to hold off for a bit, I don't think working as a cocktail waitress it would be too good for me to have usightly welts on my thighs or lower ass...though I will admit it does seem frightening and I kinda hope I never upset to that point.

Good luck with your 30 tomorrow!

Fileboom Premium Account