First spanking, excited and nervous

MidniteKitten

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yesterday night I had my first real spanking. It started off quite playfully enough with a light smack to the ass and I had a very positive verbal reaction to it. Soon though it started to progress in an effort to see how much I could handle. The slaps got harder and while I'd jump, yelp or squirm I still found myself very excited. Eventually the hand became my shoe, its a nice little flat slip on. Now the shoe hurt waaay more than I was expecting, but was still semi-enjoyable. I say that because while it hurt and I liked it, the sting was something else. I was very aroused and humiliated throughout the steady progression of intensity, I couldn't believe I was being hit with my own shoe! It was so personal and that sense of disbelief was such a rush. Eventually the spanking stopped and I was very "on". Nothing happened after sadly but I felt s proud of myself for being able to handle it and experience it for the first time. It was enthralling and sort of like a high, looking forward to it again. Keep in mind while I do like it the potential of pain from the damned shoe again is a pretty real threat. I now have these beautiful spotted purple bruises along my bottom, and a small one on the outside of my right thigh. I enjoy the marks, and constantly pop into the restroom to admire them in the mirror. Whenever I sit, lay down, or walk in a certain way I'm reminded they're there by a dull ache. I can't express enough how much I loved this impromptu session and to avoid rambling will cut off there.

I'd also love to hear other peoples spanking stories, and what was used to spank. what hurts the most? What doesn't hurt all that much but hurts later? What leaves different kinds of marks? Where does it hurt to get spanked? I'm very curious!

Alas though I will admit the bruises make me a bit nervous....is it safe to be constantly getting bruised in the same place? Is there any adverse effects to being hit on a bruise? Is there any signs that I should keep an eye out for that is more serious than bruising?

And in good courtesy, thank you ahead of time to everyone whom responds, I appreciate it very much.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sub4Life

I got my first spanking at 19. I remember it was when me and my master hadnt come out fully with our interest in D/s relationships, but we both kind of knew, you know? Well I was late for a date and he teased the whole night I was bad and needed a spanking. The teasing really excited me, and when he dropped me off I invited him inside for somthing to drink.

He continued to tease me (he really had spanking me on his mind huh haha.) and when he didnt get any resistance from me he bent me over the table and pulled my jeans down. It was really frightening because I had only been seeing him a few months, he is quite a bit older than me, and I was a virgin at the time. But he only spanked me with his hand.

Now he makes up exuses to spank me all the time, but I dont complain. In my opinion, being over his knee is the absolute turn on. Somthing about him being older and his accent (russian *squeals*) makes me feel really dominated.

But when he is very mad at me, and I am at his apartment he will tell me to go get a belt from his closet, and he bends me over the kitchen table (cuz he knows I like being on his knee/lap) Now belts HURT. At least they hurt me, and that's why he does it. I enjoy the humbling aspect of it, but I have to tell you, I feel no pleasure from getting spanking by his belt. That's why he uses it as a punishment.

But if I take it and don't complain to much (he likes little yelps) then I get cuddled afterward :D

And I dont know about the bruise question, I only get real marks when I am getting my punishments. (aside from when he nips or sucks on my neck) Wish I could help..

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Oh spanking, I love getting spanked. It can be the best and worst feeling. I love being bent over the knee and spanked with a hand, Sir bent me over the bed the other day and that was quite thrilling as well. I prefer the knee though, more personal. But when it comes to punishment, not being able to see what He's doing or know what He will be hitting me with until I feel it, that's scary. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

MidniteKitten

Wow sub4life, that sounds very similar to what happened...very unexpected. Though I've never been over the knee yet and multiple people are saying that's the place to be, I'm quite intrigued by the idea.

Bluelagoon1988 not knowing when its coming is the worst, the anticipation is so much worse than the blow. The other thing I find aggravating is when the shoe is just used as a soft "soothing" tool and then whack!

Siryakov lol sounds quite funny hearing it from the 2 different perspectives. You seem to have quite the eager and very beautiful sub ;)

J zero I never understood exactly why or what makes caning so painful. Is it the wood or plastic or whatever it be's thickness or the firmness? A very close friend of mine had suggested a wooden dowel like sold at craft stores might be just as effective...I am interested though in the black marks. Are they welt like bruises, how much do they hurt and is it safe. You got my mind thinking.....

Fileboom Premium Account

My Master first spanked me before we knew that I was interested in the BDSM world. I was hanging out at his house after class one night and on my way out he spanked me, not very hard, just a kind of friendly pat on the butt. I had never been spanked before, other than as punishment bordering on abuse by my stepfather, but I was immediately turned on. He noticed and that sparked his interest in me... I was collared a few weeks (gosh, maybe only days) later.

Since then he has spanked me with various things including a belt (our favorite) and a riding crop. Usually if he asks me to do something that requires going into another room I like to stand with my back to him and my butt out so he can spank me and send me on my way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hehe, wrong puppy. I don't mind being confused with her though, she is very pretty and from what I can tell a very good pet.

The riding crop came from a Tractor Supply. It was really funny because the lady asked if we owned horses and he said no but I said yes! I turned so red, as soon as we paid I ran right out and jumped in the car. It can sting more (much more) than the belt and it leaves little marks that Master loves to see. Sometimes he beats me with multiple objects for different patterns. I'll see if I can get him to take a picture of my next beating to post for you guys (it might be a while, I don't get to see him for over a month *cries*).

I've also seen riding crops in "novelty" shops. Some are different shapes, some have shapes cut out to leave different marks, even words.

PuppyPuppy

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace