Hot rocks

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well my mind was wandering at work today as usual when I started thinking about some thing I read from Sparrow about alternative stimulation.
Then I had a (what might be good ) idea.
I happen to see some large river rocks in a garden and thought that would really hurt (but not damage to much) if you put them in boiling water for a while long enough to get really hot then carefully laid them on your favorite sub's body in some not too delicate places.
I'm thinking the weight plus heat would create some interesting sensations.
so what do you think?

If this is old news and already been done I'm sorry but I ve never heard of it before.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nyx

That would be interesting. Subspace is right... women pay big bucks for massages like that. Although not in sensitive places, which is where the bdsm part could come into play.

Just be careful of the heat. The rocks can hold a high amount of heat and you can get pretty severe burns from them. My aunt did homemade hot rock massages and she said it was best to talk to a massuese or someone to figure out the right timing/temprature.

Luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

pyroaquatic

Is that a nipple or someones back? i have seen this before... and for the stones. It does feel good. I always have cramps in my shoulders because that is where my tension goes. These stones were hot for a good twenty minutes and relaxed the pain away.

when i was a boy my cousins tied me up to a pole and left me there for about four hours because they forgot about me. My back was exposed to the sun.....

when they came back they apologized and untied me. Days later the skin on my back peeled off in one large sheet and it felt so good. So good.

It isn't something I would do everyday though. Skin cancer sucks. I just like peeling skin. Does that count for alternate stimulation?

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

Thats not a nipple it's the skin being drawn up into the glass.
They used "cupping" in the middle ages to draw out evil spirits.
I understand it' absolutely excruciating.
The air in the glass cup is heated with candles and then quickly turned face down on an effected area , in patterns or as subspace mentioned at acupunture points as the air cools it creates a powerful suction that can literally draw blood if the cup is too big or the air was overheated.
it also leaves very distinctive marks.

Fileboom Premium Account