Hot rocks

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by EZRA, Jun 9, 2009.

1. EZRA

EZRA Member

Well my mind was wandering at work today as usual when I started thinking about some thing I read from Sparrow about alternative stimulation.
    Then I had a (what might be good ) idea.
    I happen to see some large river rocks in a garden and thought that would really hurt (but not damage to much) if you put them in boiling water for a while long enough to get really hot then carefully laid them on your favorite sub's body in some not too delicate places.
    I'm thinking the weight plus heat would create some interesting sensations.
    so what do you think?

If this is old news and already been done I'm sorry but I ve never heard of it before.
  2. Fuck...where I'm from originally, 'hot rocks' are the holes you get in your clothes when you burn them with a fag or a joint :eek:

But what you've suggested sounds intriguing, although I wouldn't try it myself. And an interesting alternative would be for a dom to make their sub walk across burning coals :)
  3. subspace

subspace Member

Anything with pressure is awesome as far as I am concerned. Ya know women pay big bucks to have this done in salons. Hot stone massages, so you are on the right track!
  4. Nyx

Nyx Member

That would be interesting. Subspace is right... women pay big bucks for massages like that. Although not in sensitive places, which is where the bdsm part could come into play.

Just be careful of the heat. The rocks can hold a high amount of heat and you can get pretty severe burns from them. My aunt did homemade hot rock massages and she said it was best to talk to a massuese or someone to figure out the right timing/temprature.

5. Emma

Emma Member

Where ya from originally OPL cuz thats what we call them holes too!

Ye i think that sounds interesting but id say a way to test the heat before hand or know how long is enough would be neccessary cuz like NYX said they hold a lot of heat!
  6. EZRA

EZRA Member

I was thinking around a kilo apiece and hot enough to be disconcerting slightly painful but not hot enough to blister.
    Placement is probably the key to the whole experience.
    like say the abdomen where something that heavy would require you to push back with your muscles now were talking self control.
  7. subspace

subspace Member

What about this one?
    Hot cupping. Anyone ever try it?

The therapy involves placing glass cups over acupuncture points to create a vacuum.

Attached Files:

8. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

Is that a nipple or someones back? i have seen this before... and for the stones. It does feel good. I always have cramps in my shoulders because that is where my tension goes. These stones were hot for a good twenty minutes and relaxed the pain away.

when i was a boy my cousins tied me up to a pole and left me there for about four hours because they forgot about me. My back was exposed to the sun.....

when they came back they apologized and untied me. Days later the skin on my back peeled off in one large sheet and it felt so good. So good.

It isn't something I would do everyday though. Skin cancer sucks. I just like peeling skin. Does that count for alternate stimulation?
  9. EZRA

EZRA Member

10. EZRA

EZRA Member

Thats not a nipple it's the skin being drawn up into the glass.
    They used "cupping" in the middle ages to draw out evil spirits.
    I understand it' absolutely excruciating.
    The air in the glass cup is heated with candles and then quickly turned face down on an effected area , in patterns or as subspace mentioned at acupunture points as the air cools it creates a powerful suction that can literally draw blood if the cup is too big or the air was overheated.
    it also leaves very distinctive marks.
  11. Seattledom

Seattledom Member

Yeah I've done it with shot glasses and a lighter. It is interesting feeling, and sucks out the demons.
  12. EZRA

EZRA Member it seems to me seattledom you might still have a few demons left...:)
  13. subspace

subspace Member

The larger cups leave nice marks too.
    Just soak inside of 'cup' w/alcohol, ignite, blow out and apply. Right?
  14. EZRA

EZRA Member

you sound like youve done it befor?
  15. subspace

subspace Member

No, I saw it done though by a 'professional' at an acupuncture clinic. I just remember the marks were awesome and I hadn't thought of it really till this thread.