Can someone help me find something?

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I saw a video recently on bdsmplaypen and it gave me an idea, but I'm not sure if something like what I'm thinking about exists. I'm trying to find a gag, probably a bit gag, that's attached to chains with nipple clamps. I would like the chains to be either adjustable or really short so they can suspend my pet's tits from the gag. I found something similar in a collar, which I would have been interested in if the chains weren't so short or were adjustable. Can someone give me some advice?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

RS1981

There you go.
Have another
Or maybe this one
You see where this is heading, google gives a lot of results. ;)

Just adjust the chain as needed or, even better, replace it with adjustable straps. This allows you to change the strain on her nipples depending on mood and soreness. Or, as Sebastian suggested, just make them yourself.

I considered all of those actually, but I was unsure because of the reviews from other sites. I suppose it couldn't hurt to try, they're not expensive for the most part.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sorry, I was low on time and didn't really bother with reviews, but given the low prices, trying can't hurt.

Simple question though, why not take a simple standart gag and attach some resilient string to it and use normal nipple chains connected to that string? Sure, its a bandaid, but i'd think that the clamps would come lose much earlier than a properly tied string would and its a good start to figure out wether its actually incorporable into your play.

Fileboom Premium Account