What happens next?

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In a transparent attempt to get some action going on the board I'm going to pose two unlikely scenarios and ask you to speculate on the out comes.

A.There is only one DOM in a room full of sub's.(I'm thinking of about 5/6)
Everybody is aware of each others orientation.
What happens next?

B. Same as above only it's one sub in a room full of Dom's.

I know this is trite but I'm bored so try and have fun with it.
Ill be checking in and out all evening.
Thanks
Ezra

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

good questions. soory if i havent been posting lately, lots on my plate and with recent events, well...

A. I think it would depend on if they were all the subs of the dom.. I'd like to propose an alternate train of thought... what would happen if in this scenario one of the subs was a current sub of the dom while the rest were all ex-subs that had to part ways but left on good terms, which have now returned to vie for their position back.....

b. this one could get very hairy for the sub, as toms tend to be competitive. if the sub is being shared in this situation, i can easily see each dome trying to one up the punishment/scene currently in play.... let the enjoyable pain and humiliation ensue....

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

subspace

A.I would never be able to compete, at least not overtly that would send me into meltdown!

B. Now you are talking! This could be very good or very bad. I do love to be the only sub in a group of dominate men, makes me melt! I was luck enough to go out with my Top a few weeks ago along with two of his friends (Sheriff Deputy and local FBI agent) heaven!!!! Sharing, nice to think about but don't think I could ever do it - too many ramifications.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

oh. Sparrow you have thought about this before haven't you .
forcing subs to be competitive now that is cruel.
and in B. how you decide which Dom to obey especially if they were giving you conflicting orders,
would you cling to one and hope for the best or would you try and soak up as much punishment as possible be for you pass out?

the greatest thing would be them choosing to compete without your input. one constantly trying to do more for you then the other. "For example, mentioning your hungry and having five crazed subs frantically running to get you a better meal then the others...

In situation B, you hit my point exactly. which dom... I would say that it would have to be all of them at once, sort of like an impromptu sadistic train of doms and in the end, BUKKAKE! It would only be better if the sub was blindfolded, and was unaware of WHO the doms were, or even how many of them their actually are... the mental turmoil would be astounding!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

EZRA

I'm strangely turned on by that blindfold scenario and terrified of it at same time.
It would free the DOMs and instigate competitiveness .
The sub would hear one, feel another.......ooooooo.....see my first sentence.

I think the subs would naturally divide the tasks amongst themselves and the competitiveness would happen as an undercurrent unless the DOM instigated a more active competition.
As the frustration mounted amongst the subs a couple would switch to more dominant rolls,while still being submissive to the DOM, unless the DOM managed the way they doled out the attention carefully.
Would that create a dominate submissive?

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

...I think the subs would naturally divide the tasks amongst themselves and the competitiveness would happen as an undercurrent unless the DOM instigated a more active competition.
As the frustration mounted amongst the subs a couple would switch to more dominant rolls,while still being submissive to the DOM, unless the DOM managed the way they doled out the attention carefully.
Would that create a dominate submissive?

All a proper dom would have to do in this situation is say simply, "girls, i know you all cherish my attention as your dom, or else you wouldn't be here. I feel its only fair to inform you that while I'm sure you know this will be a tough decision, I can only choose one of you. I'm sure I'll be able to come to a decision in the next few days, in the meantime, I will treat you all equally, so please make the best of the time i spend with you..." And then leave the room for an hour to watch them become competitive even in your absence on a CCTV.

Fileboom Premium Account