What happens next?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by EZRA, Jun 12, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. EZRA

EZRA Member

In a transparent attempt to get some action going on the board I'm going to pose two unlikely scenarios and ask you to speculate on the out comes.

A.There is only one DOM in a room full of sub's.(I'm thinking of about 5/6)
    Everybody is aware of each others orientation.
    What happens next?

B. Same as above only it's one sub in a room full of Dom's.

I know this is trite but I'm bored so try and have fun with it.
    Ill be checking in and out all evening.
    Thanks
    Ezra

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

good questions. soory if i havent been posting lately, lots on my plate and with recent events, well...

A. I think it would depend on if they were all the subs of the dom.. I'd like to propose an alternate train of thought... what would happen if in this scenario one of the subs was a current sub of the dom while the rest were all ex-subs that had to part ways but left on good terms, which have now returned to vie for their position back.....

b. this one could get very hairy for the sub, as toms tend to be competitive. if the sub is being shared in this situation, i can easily see each dome trying to one up the punishment/scene currently in play.... let the enjoyable pain and humiliation ensue....

3. EZRA

EZRA Member

oh. Sparrow you have thought about this before haven't you .
    forcing subs to be competitive now that is cruel.
    and in B. how you decide which Dom to obey especially if they were giving you conflicting orders,
    would you cling to one and hope for the best or would you try and soak up as much punishment as possible be for you pass out?

4. subspace

subspace Member

A.I would never be able to compete, at least not overtly that would send me into meltdown!

B. Now you are talking! This could be very good or very bad. I do love to be the only sub in a group of dominate men, makes me melt! I was luck enough to go out with my Top a few weeks ago along with two of his friends (Sheriff Deputy and local FBI agent) heaven!!!! Sharing, nice to think about but don't think I could ever do it - too many ramifications.

5. Sounds like it could be stressful either way :(

6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

the greatest thing would be them choosing to compete without your input. one constantly trying to do more for you then the other. "For example, mentioning your hungry and having five crazed subs frantically running to get you a better meal then the others...

In situation B, you hit my point exactly. which dom... I would say that it would have to be all of them at once, sort of like an impromptu sadistic train of doms and in the end, BUKKAKE! It would only be better if the sub was blindfolded, and was unaware of WHO the doms were, or even how many of them their actually are... the mental turmoil would be astounding!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  7. EZRA

EZRA Member

I'm strangely turned on by that blindfold scenario and terrified of it at same time.
    It would free the DOMs and instigate competitiveness .
    The sub would hear one, feel another.......ooooooo.....see my first sentence.

I think the subs would naturally divide the tasks amongst themselves and the competitiveness would happen as an undercurrent unless the DOM instigated a more active competition.
    As the frustration mounted amongst the subs a couple would switch to more dominant rolls,while still being submissive to the DOM, unless the DOM managed the way they doled out the attention carefully.
    Would that create a dominate submissive?

8. subspace

subspace Member

Anyone else getting great party ideas for the 'smplace' convention? ;)
    Maybe one day.....

9. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

All a proper dom would have to do in this situation is say simply, "girls, i know you all cherish my attention as your dom, or else you wouldn't be here. I feel its only fair to inform you that while I'm sure you know this will be a tough decision, I can only choose one of you. I'm sure I'll be able to come to a decision in the next few days, in the meantime, I will treat you all equally, so please make the best of the time i spend with you..." And then leave the room for an hour to watch them become competitive even in your absence on a CCTV.

10. EZRA

EZRA Member

How would you choose?
    what would you be looking for? the characteristic that might set one sub apart from the others?

11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

don't you see, it doesn't matter. they will define their own parameters and attempt to surpass them as well as the others. Its basically working on an ingrained set or "wannamaker guidelines." Its the syndrome commonly referred to as "keeping up with the Jones' " where people feel inwardly competitive and strive to do everything you do first or better then you. Times that by 5 and you get a scenario like this....

sub1 - Master loves me best because i give him blow jobs
    sub2 - Actually, master loves ME more because I deep throat him
    sub3 - No, master loves ME more because I deep throat and tongue his balls at the same time
    sub4 - No way, I'm his favorite because when i tongue his balls while deep throating him, i massage his prostrate
    sub5 - Well, I've tongue fucked his asshole while cradling his balls and let him cum on my glasses
    sub1 - well i always let him fuck me in the ass while i reach back and massage his balls after our blow job sessions...

you get the point.

12. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

The creation of perverted mutations while pushing the limits of humanities sexual appetites. Who can serve best at the situation at the Dominant's hand and will?

13. EZRA

EZRA Member

I see, by not setting any parameters you cause them to set their own and set in to motion a oneupsmanship which will ,in the end produce a sub who will go farther than even you expected. as well as go beyond their normal tolerance.

I can see why you like this scenario.

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

exactly. if you set parameters, you in a sense, set limits. by leaving it to them, the limits are endless.

15. But imagine what it would have been like if, instead of having x amount of doms to x amount of subs, you just had a room full of switches... :D

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM