Gotta love life's little surprises

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

They came out a few weeks ago! If I thought my slave was nervous about the whole thing, my BIL was even more so, but my SIL on the other hand was all kinds of excited and so glad to have someone to talk to about it all LOL. It went really well though... I taught her a few things and showed her how we make things work with the kids here (which was one of her main concerns). She brought her kids along of course, so she really got to put a few things in action right then. Even put my psych degree to good use and helped them get more in tune with each other so some of the techniques we use could work for them too once they get more comfortable with what all they are doing. By the end of the week, my slave and my BIL were really serving well beside each other and most of the nerves had been worked out. I get along pretty well with my SIL, so it feels good to know I have someone else to bounce ideas off of as well. We have plans to get together again at the end of May... it is too bad that we all live so far apart, but I know my slave enjoys having someone close to him that he can talk to about all this and it is nice for me to have at least one SIL who doesn't think I'm a nutjob LOL

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh