Gotta love life's little surprises

EZRA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I agree it will be best coming from his brother.
Your slave might need reminding that he enjoys this life,so why shouldn't his brother also enjoy it?
The fact that they are so nervuse and afraid of how the other will take it is a sad commentary about thier family dynamic.
I think even if it's a little rocky at first the in the end it will be good for them.
May be a little warming up first might be in order.
I don't know how social you and your slave are or how much contact you may have with others in the "scene" but talking about the benefits of haveing another sub, who lives the same way to talk with and comiserate with might start him thinking along the lines of the benefits.You might also approach him with the idea of him helping to guide his brother,being there for him when difficulties arise, and passing on of knowledge gained. This way he can still be protective and supportive. Still occupying the same roll only even more so.
After you might also point out how this can bring them closer together as brothers.

A side benefit for you will be a "distancing" from the "intolerant parents".
And should the "lifestyle" come to light the parents will find themselves having to alienate both instead of one which will force them to look at themselves more closely. For what ever that is worth.

After I found BDSM I started to look at the relationships of my grandparents and parents and found the dynamics of BDSM at work in thier relationships.It was an eye opening experiance.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

They talked for quite awhile.. I had him put the phone on speaker so I could hear what was being said and when my BIL made his big announcement, I don't think my slave breathed for a full minute LOL He did take it better than I thought he was going to although I did have to remind him numerous times he was to be silent and let his brother finish talking. My BIL made a joke about what their mom would do if she only knew and that relaxed my slave a little. He is a little apprehensive about seeing his brother whipped, bound, etc and asked me to have mercy in what I teach my SIL to do to his brother LOL All in all it was a good start and in the end.. once they have more of a chance to get used to all this, I think this will be a very good thing for the both of them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account