bloodletting

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Bloodletter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am considering it too. Is there a way to chat on here directly? I need to understand the thought process of a sensual cutter. I have never cut and I am dom but I am trying to figure out whether to let bloodplay into our relationship because it would push into a much deeper and more intimate realm far beyond the normal. Basically if I allow it I may get addicted to it and might want to cut on myself too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Flingress

mmm dangerous all right but nice idea... as long as you don't get the cuts infected.

if you don't go any deeper than surface scratches and use batticon to dress afterwards, you could stay on the safe side.

bloodletting needs special care but it personally appeals to me esp when applied on my chest and right under my ribs. oh my.. why oh why can't i find anybody gutsy enough to do that to me? i want to feel it and to be watched trying to endure it...

huh..?

ahem.

sorry. got a little carried away. deprivation's a bitch, believe me.... :>

Fileboom Premium Account

filfy

just a bit of an update on our bloodyplay/bloodletting.
after a bit of deliberation, i have decided against using scalpels, at least for the time being anyways. partailly for the safety aspect of this, but also due to experimenting with other means.
i've had an insane craving for blood for weeks now, and i gave in when i was in the bath the other night. the closest thing to hand was a disposable razor. it did the trick wonderfully, and bled alot more than i thought it would. i had enough to play with (i pretty much covered my face), and to write 'i love you' on the tiles, which i photographed and sent to my partner (she commented that it was very romantic and seriously sexy (result))
so tomorrow will be our day. my partner is kinda jealous that i got to cut myself and 'play' with my blood and she hasnt yet. i'm really lookin forward to it. i've been craving more since i did it the other day, but my partner has made me promise not to cut myself so i have even more blood lust by tomorrow. we are planning on gettin some photos but who knows if we will or not. if i do i'll get her permission to post em on here. i cant wait.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

just a bit of an update on our bloodyplay/bloodletting.
after a bit of deliberation, i have decided against using scalpels, at least for the time being anyways. partailly for the safety aspect of this, but also due to experimenting with other means.
i've had an insane craving for blood for weeks now, and i gave in when i was in the bath the other night. the closest thing to hand was a disposable razor. it did the trick wonderfully, and bled alot more than i thought it would. i had enough to play with (i pretty much covered my face), and to write 'i love you' on the tiles, which i photographed and sent to my partner (she commented that it was very romantic and seriously sexy (result))
so tomorrow will be our day. my partner is kinda jealous that i got to cut myself and 'play' with my blood and she hasnt yet. i'm really lookin forward to it. i've been craving more since i did it the other day, but my partner has made me promise not to cut myself so i have even more blood lust by tomorrow. we are planning on gettin some photos but who knows if we will or not. if i do i'll get her permission to post em on here. i cant wait.

I am looking forward to them, even if I do have a bit of a weak stomach

Fileboom Premium Account