Best gag to use?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My master has recently bought me a rubber ball gag, and I love it to bits. It's my first 'proper' one, and prior to this I've usually only been made to wear a scarf of some kind tied around my mouth, or more often have my mouth taped shut.

I am generally fine with this gag, but one drawback I've found is the fact that my mouth fills up with saliva, and with the ball in place, this is extremely difficult to swallow down. On one occasion I was finding it difficult to breathe as a result, and when I tried to swallow it down, I choked on it. This was understandably scary, especially as my master had to be in a different room at that moment. He came straight back to me the second he heard me choking, and luckily I had recovered by the time he reached me, but it was still pretty frightening.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences, or can you provide any advantages and disadvantages of other types of 'proper' gags?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashalust

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My husband and I use a ball gag that has several holes in it to allow easy breathing and secures with a soft leather strap. I can wear it without any discomfort and it also fits perfectly with the mask that we have recently purchased as well. I'm not sure of exactly what the name of it is, seeing how it came with an entire set of leather shackle/harness device, which is also lots of fun and when properly secured leaves the person completely helpless and at the mercy of the other. The ball gag was made to attach to the collar of the harness, but the leather is well made and so does not cut into the flesh or anything even with a little bit of struggling.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account