MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What about a one of these?

CNVAX-b-pony.JPG

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Seattledom

My master has recently bought me a rubber ball gag, and I love it to bits. It's my first 'proper' one, and prior to this I've usually only been made to wear a scarf of some kind tied around my mouth, or more often have my mouth taped shut.

I am generally fine with this gag, but one drawback I've found is the fact that my mouth fills up with saliva, and with the ball in place, this is extremely difficult to swallow down. On one occasion I was finding it difficult to breathe as a result, and when I tried to swallow it down, I choked on it. This was understandably scary, especially as my master had to be in a different room at that moment. He came straight back to me the second he heard me choking, and luckily I had recovered by the time he reached me, but it was still pretty frightening.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences, or can you provide any advantages and disadvantages of other types of 'proper' gags?

It might just be a matter of using a smaller size.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

priya

i guess the best gag is just when he stuffs my panties in my mouth and tapes my mouth closed. it just feels more humilating. my least favorate is the ring gag. It is good if he intends to keep you gagged for longer periods but i have when the drool is running out of mouth down my breasts and body. As with any gag he never leave you alone as you found out

rikki

I agree about the panties stuffed in my mouth bit. The humiliation just heightens my excitement a notch. However, Master sometimes (especially when he's angry with me) gags me with used panties, which i don't enjoy much.

I don't mind the drool at all since it adds to the humiliation, especially when he says something like "What would your friends say, if they saw you right now - drooling like a hungry bitch?"

:eek:

Fileboom Premium Account