bloodletting

filfy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hey i'm a newbie so if this is in the wrong place i apologise.

we are looking into trying bloodletting and bloodplay. we know its can be dangerous, hence why we insist on reading up as much as possible.

can anyone give me any advice, or point me in the direction of and resources that could help us further our knowledge before we do this. it is proving very hard to find websites with methods etc.

thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
N

nix

I would advise not to do it too, but since I know you're probably going to anyway:
Stay away from anywhere that has large arteries or veins. Try shaving the upside of your forearms and trying it out there first. On no occasion should you ever go for the neck, thighs or undersides of your arms. Make sure the cuts are shallow.
Get a few books of human anatomy and learn exactly where everything is in the area you're going to cut on and use utmost caution.
Although I still think the best advice is not to do it at all.

Fileboom Premium Account

filfy

ha, i knew i'd eventually get replys warning me not to do it. and nix, you're right, it's not going to stop us from trying it. its something we've both been interested in since we were about 14, however, our relationship is reasonably new, and i've only just reached the point where i trust Her enough to do this. with regards to resaerching anatomy, my Domme is training as a nurse, so she knows the human anatomy very well already.
thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

* Single use razors are probably best and are pretty cheap at the Wal*Mart. Don't re-use your blades, they get dull pretty quick. Knives tend to have uneven blade sharpness and the weight makes them much harder to control.

* Grab the blade between your thumb & finger at the corner and let the weight of the razor do the cutting as you pull it across the skin. Start with something small (say a 2" straight line) and 'massage' the tissue around the incision to inspire bloodflow. Go over the same line multiple times until you get the desired depth instead of using more force on your initial cut.

*Its very hard to carve a curve. If you want to do script it'll look best if you plan-ahead on using Greek/Roman chisel-style lettering.

*In bloodplay, since blood is the desired outcome instead of a scar consider medical lancettes instead of a razor. the scars are smaller.

*If this is a cannibal or vampire role-play or fetish scenario I find it works well to notch two small 'V's into the skin with a razor and then bite the surrounding skin to produce bloodflow. This will look more "traditionally" vampire than a straight razor-line, but some people (like my wife) like pushing their tongue into the wound where a straight cut is better.

*If you have blood in your mouth try drinking a very dry red wine. Something about the metallic taste of blood that just makes beer taste like ass. Vodka might be good but I don't like vodka.

*If 14 year old kids can cut themselves daily and not exsanguinate in gym class then just aim where they do: Along the exterior surfaces of the four limbs, most of the abdomen and the chest below the collarbone. Don't go for the neck (carotid artery, jugular vein), armpit (axillary artery) or inner thighs (femoral artery). If you have a strictly vampire interest then get fang-marks tattooed on your neck.

*And finally the best and largest repository of all things cutting, scarring, piercing, vampire, bloodplay, medical fetish et cetera is the very wonderful Body Modification Ezine (BMEzine dot com). "Come for the tattoos, stay for the subincisions!" They even have T-shirts.

Fileboom Premium Account

A few notes on cutting aftercare:

*Is blood bubbling or spurting out of the wound? If so you cut too deep. Consult your local ER for some stitches, since self mutilation and spousal mutilation are still considered "bad" by the medical community (I know, what a bunch of nosey jerks) feel free to tell them it was a drunken knife juggling thing gone wrong.

*Stop bleeding by applying constant pressure with some clean cotton bandages. If you want a pronounced scar do nothing. To lessen the scar treat the cut with honey (Yes, the stuff bees make) or an over-the-counter first aid cream. Then bandage securely and change the bandage at least once a day, cleaning the area with anti-bacterial soap.

*Aspirin is a blood thinner as well as a minor pain killer. Take two aspirin a half hour before cutting to get more of the red stuff. Also expect more bruising with aspirin.

*Plan ahead, I make sure all scars (and tattoos for that matter) are covered by a T-shirt and pants. Who knows what you'll be doing 10-20-30 years from now. You might become an actor and they aren't a lot of roles for people who's forearms look like jigsaw puzzles.

*Don't use somebody else's knife/razor (This should be obvious, and quite frankly there are more fun ways to contract HIV or hepatitis)

Fileboom Premium Account