Forced femdom Assworship and Pussylicking

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mean \/\/orld

MB - MEAN STRIPPER - C|-|R!STINA /\GUC|-|I

C|-|R!STINA is a hot Asian stripper who knows what to do when a submissive wimpstain walks into her club. She drains Johnny's wallet while she makes him suck the sweat off of her toes. Then she sits on his face and makes him eat her pussy! This scene has FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

396,73 Mb 33:36 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 146,73 Mb

/\|\|gel \/а!n - POV

89,17 Mb 08:04 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

/\|\|nie Cruz - POV

110,8 Mb 10:02 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

DevDav - |\|/\udia N!ce

Whenever I get around a young 20-year old girl, I become very obedient. I know that I'm lucky whenever sexy young hottie is nice to an old pervert like Uncle D/\v!d, so I'll do anything for them! |\|/\udia N!ce is so cute and bitchy. She just took charge of me and and laughed at how easy it was to make me her bitch! She started my making me clean her sweaty ass outside and then took me into the bathroom for humiliating facesitting, ass rimming, and foot cleaning. What could I do... She's superior to me in every way!

205,76 Mb 39:28 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

DxrEP

Mean \/\/orld

MB - SHOPPING SLAVE - BR00KE H/\VEN

Br00ke loves to spend Ky1e's money. She knows he will do anything to keep her from leaving him, so she laughs at him while she drains his bank account. She sits on his face while she spends his credit cards online, and then writes checks to her stud love while he licks her ass. This scene has FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL SLAVERY, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

700,34 Mb 45:31 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 200,34 Mb

MB - WORKOUT SLAVE - R!TA F/\LT0YANO

R!ta wants to use the weightbench but Ky1e tells her to wait. So she uses it while he is on it. She sits on his face while she works out, then she smears his face with her sweaty feet. Then she makes him lick her sweaty ass! This Scene has Facesitting, Sweat, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, and a REALLY Beautiful Mistress!

142,44 Mb 34:44 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Mean \/\/orld

MAB - Blackjack - C|-|ar1ie J/\Mes

It's time for the next competition in our "MEANB!TCH SPORTS PRESENTS" series, and this time our competitors will play Blackjack! Loser has to perform all sorts of fun things for the winner. Charlie James is almost six feet tall and very thick, so the loser is going to get some serious facesitting!

505,88 Mb 42:29 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 260 Mb
Part 2 245,88 Mb

DevDav - R/\c|-|el L0ve

R/\c|-|el L0ve used to come over to my house, spend my money and boss me around, and then use me as her toilet paper! Then she borrowed a lot of money from me and disappeared. Five years later, she shows up out of nowhere. I know she is just using me as her personal ATM machine, but I can't say no to her. I'm in trouble... R/\c|-|el L0ve is back!

189,76 Mb 36:20 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

MB - Obey the Cheerleader - M!|\|dy L€e

Strange things have been happening around campus... everyone seems to do anything they can to please little cheerleader M!|\|dy. Dean Stone calls her into his office to investigate, but quickly falls prey to her mind-control powers. M!|\|dy L€e is unbelievably cute! This scene has MIND-CONTROL, FACESITTING, ASSLICKING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

502,51 Mb 32:23 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 260 Mb
Part 2 242,51 Mb

MB - Superbitch - |\|aut!ca T|-|0rn

How far would you go to save the world... Would you bow down and lick your worst enemy's dirty asshole? SuperTommy will have to do that and much more in this scene! This scene has ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HUMILIATION, ROLEPLAYING, AND MORE!

454,05 Mb 38:09 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 204,05 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Mean \/\/orld

MW - /\t|-|ena P1easures POV

103,68 Mb 06:53 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

MW - Be/\uty |)!or POV

108,92 Mb 09:51 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

MB - The Note - G!a P/\10ma

Mistress G!a seduces, confuses, and mindfucks Kyle into becoming her sissybitch slave! This set features FACESITTING, ASSLICKING, SISSIFICATION, SPITTING, MINDGAMES, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

628,03 Mb 52:43 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 128,03 Mb

MB - WHITEBOY SLAVE- MISTRESS S!|\|nam0n L0ve

Mistress Sinnamon likes to get fucked by black studs, and she likes to use whiteboys to clean her up. She makes her sorry little whiteboy lick her big ass and then smothers him while she tells him that black men are more athletic than whiteboys and have bigger cocks. Lots of great FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP in this one!

520,04 Mb 43:40 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 270 Mb
Part 2 250,04 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Mean \/\/orld

MB - Mean Hooker

472,29 Mb 39:38 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 222,29 Mb

MB - Mean Inmate - |\/|YA |\|!CHOLE

Prison inmate Mya has the prison guard wrapped around her little finger! She makes him get her all sorts of special priveleges and in exchange he gets to be her bitch. She makes him lick her ass on the dirty prison toilet and then sits on his face. She wipes her feet all over him and uses him to get off!

483,76 Mb 41:58 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 233,76 Mb

MB - Mean Insurance Saleswoman - Mistress M!a Sm!les

M!a specializes in selling insurance to weak little nylon-sniffers. And she has found the perfect mark in Jason! This scene features FACESITTING, PANTYHOSE, ASS WORSHIP, ASIAN GODDESS, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE!

419,17 Mb 35:12 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 169,17 Mb

MB - Mean Karate Instructor - Mistress |\/|ya Lu/\nna

140,19 Mb 38:00 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

Fileboom Premium Account