Forced femdom Assworship and Pussylicking

DxrEP

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mean \/\/orld

MAB - Alison Tyler

Bitchy Amazon student Alison is in a bad mood because her tutor was late. So she smothers him with her BIG ASS and makes him into her bitch. She puts him in his place and makes him lick her feet... then uses him as her sex slave!

415,18 Mb 39:13 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 165,18 Mb

MAB - Alison Tyler 2

After a long night of fucking real men, Alison comes home to find out that her wimp boyfriend wants to break up with her! She puts him over her knee and spanks him and then smothers his face with her BIG ASS. She makes him apologize for being a wimp and then makes him lick her asshole and kiss her feet!

574,95 Mb 38:08 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 74,95 Mb

MAB - SMOTHERED ASSISTANT - SUMMER LYNN

SMOTHERED ASSISTANT - SUMMER LYNN - Summer Lynn is a GIANT 6FT BLONDE with a HUGE ASS! Her assistant is doing a lousy job so she teaches him a lesson by smothering his face with her big pussy! She slaps him and calls him a little bitch, and then makes him really clean her asshole!

151,1 Mb 39:34 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

POV scene - A1a|\|a €\/ans

Mistress Alana Evans make you her bitch and orders you to worship her!

148,11 Mb 09:49 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mean \/\/orld

DevDav - Alicia Madison

Black Goddess Alicia says that I used to Pussyman but now Im Pussybitch! She blows smoke in my face and treats me like her stupid whiteboy slave. And she laughs about how easy it was to make me into her puppet. I am her PERVERTED WHITEBOY SLAVE FOREVER!

536,18 Mb 35:33 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 36,18 Mb

MAB - THE AMAZON BARTENDER - HOLLIE STEVENS

Big Ass Amazon Hollie Stevens stars in this Trailer for Mean Amazon Bitches. She smothers this silly, wimp-looking guy at the bar. Stevens being the taller and bigger one, quickly overcomes this fat and wimpy bastard into submission

173,45 Mb 45:24 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

A|\|ge1ina C/\str0 - POV

112,99 Mb 07:30 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

A|\|n!e Cruz - POV

138,09 Mb 09:10 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account