Forced femdom Assworship and Pussylicking

DxrEP

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mean \/\/orld

/\ryana A|)in - POV

156,09 Mb 10:22 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

DevDav - B€auty |)!or

B€auty read an article in a magazine where I said black women are only good for cleaning houses. I told her I was misquoted but she put a dog collar on me and said she was going to make me into her asshole cleaner. She really made me eat out that black ass of hers until she was satisfied! B€auty |)!or IS THE HOTTEST BLACK GIRL EVER ON MY SITE!

464,32 Mb 36:43 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 214,32 Mb

DevDav - B0bbi §tarr

B0bbi §tarrs agent told her that I am a washed up ex performer that cant even pay girls to have sex with him any more. She told him that if she comes over to my house I would pay her to degrade me and humiliate me. He was right! She sat on my face and made me lick her ass and I gave her everything I had. I can't help myself!

714,05 Mb 47:23 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 214,05 Mb

MAB - Amazon Auto Mechanic (1ce L/\f0x) in two parts

A1ex brings his Mercedes in to Ice's Auto Shop, he has no idea what he is in for! She hates wimpy little car owners, so she makes him get down on his knees like a little bitch and lick her feet. She shoves her big ass in his face and makes him clean her tight little asshole. Then she uses her AMAZON ASS to smother him!

86,36 Mb 18:10 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost part 1

85,68 Mb 16:27 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

DxrEP

Mean \/\/orld

DevDav - /\|\|ita B1ue

It was my birthday and /\|\|ita B1ue came over to help me celebrate! And my present? She smothered my face with her big white ass and then let me lick it clean! She blew smoke in my face and made me smell her feet and even had me clean the cum out of her pussy! It was the best birthday I ever had!

493,98 Mb 41:29 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 243,98 Mb

/\1is0n Ty1_er - POV

135,63 Mb 09:00 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

MAB - Amazon Massage - P|-|0enix |\/|ar!e

P|-|0enix |\/|ar!e is a 5 Foot 9 Blonde Goddess with big boobs and and a beautiful big ass! In this scene, she plays a bossy, bitchy massage therapist who turns her tiny little wimp customer into her little bitch. She sits on his face and bounces her massive ass on his nose. She also makes him lick her feet and clean her asshole!

725,03 Mb 46:43 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 225,03 Mb

B€thany B€|\|z - POV

147,57 Mb 09:48 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Mean \/\/orld

DevDav - 01ivia ()'L0vely

01ivia ()'L0vely has the biggest round ass of anyone and it just keeps gettting bigger! She starts by making me get in the Self-Esteem Eliminator so she can shove her BIG ASS in my face. Then she takes me in the bathroom so she can make me her human toilet paper!

204,83 Mb 39:16 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

MB - BIRTHDAY SLAVE - S/\T!VA R0SE

Today is S/\t!va's birthday, and her boyfriend tells her that he will do anything for her today. "ANYTHING?", she asks... So today he will become her abused little asswiping bitch! This scene has some FOOT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, and a great segment where she sits on a cake and then sits on his face!

541,13 Mb 34:53 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 41,13 Mb

MB - Gimp-Slave - /\1ana E_\/ans

/\1ana ran over her husband with her car, and now he can't even watch TV unless she turns it on for him. So now he must do anything she says! "Gimp-Slave" with /\1ana E_\/ans features FACESITTING, ARMPIT SMOTHERING, SPITTING, ASSLICKING, HUMILIATION, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

505,16 Mb 42:25 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 260 Mb
Part 2 245,15 Mb

MB - Judge Bitch - |\/|!ka T_an

Defense Attorney |\/|!ka blackmails Judge Stone into becoming her little pussyboy! She makes him suck all of her sweaty Asian toes, and then he must clean her big ass. Then she rides his face and uses him for her pleasure! This scene has Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, and more!

190,68 Mb 44:23 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Mean \/\/orld

MAB - Ke11y |)i\/ine

Tom has been working at the store for 3 years and is finally going to interview for assistant manager. But his Mistress Ke11y shoves her big ass in his face and orders him to lick it. Then she sits on his face and wont let him go. She tells him that he is a loser who will never amount to anything. He belongs to her!

478,96 Mb 43:20 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb

MAB Amazon Medical Assistant - Sy|)|\|ey C/\pri

Alex goes to the Doctor's office, and the Doctor's Assistant laughs at him for being such a puny little wimp. She is 6 foot 2 in her high heels and he is only 5 foot 5. She is much more powerful than him, so she makes him get on his knees and kiss her feet. Then he has to lick her asshole clean. This scene has a lot of Great Facesitting and Ass Worship!

621,46 Mb 40:06 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 121,46 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account

DxrEP

Mean \/\/orld

DevDav - M0n!ca F0ster

M0n!ca F0ster came over to get one of my videos and realized that she was not on the cover! She told me that I'm a little bitch who needs to be punished. She made lick her black asshole to show her how sorry I am. She laughed at me as she used me as her slaveboy all day. I AM A SLAVE TO ALL BLACK WOMEN!!

541,93 Mb 34:56 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 250 Mb
Part 3 41,93 Mb

/\lex!s Texas POV

133,74 Mb 08:52 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

/\l!cia |\/|adis0n POV

143,53 Mb 09:32 min *.wmv

Download from FilePost

MAB - Amazon Maid 2 - |\|y0mi Ba|\|xx

/\1ex accuses his black maid of stealing from him. So, she teaches him a lesson by beating the shit out of him. Then she makes him apologize by getting on his knees and kissing her pretty black feet. Then she makes him clean her nasty asshole with his tongue! LOTS OF GREAT FACESITTING AND ASS WORSHIP IN THIS SCENE... NY0MI HAS AN INCREDIBLE ASS!

438,64 Mb 36:50 min *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from FilePost
Part 1 250 Mb
Part 2 188,64 Mb

Fileboom Premium Account