Femdom Fantasy Snuff Project: Good Help Hard to Find!

novel_imager

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings, all. This is just a reflection of my experience trying to get my little enterprise off the ground.

I have been extremely intrigued by the female executioner/hangwoman fantasy since I was pretty much a kid:

http://www.geocities.ws/novel_imager/

Now I am embarking on a project to portray such themes on video and try to market them to the relevant online shops like NicheClips, Digital 02 and Progressive Art Project. The theme is more of an Rated-R thing, no nudity or other such adult nature.

This is more of a hobby though, so I only have a set amount of time to do this due to my marital obligations and regular job, among other things. Still, I will get at least some of this done somehow.

There are tons of fantasy snuff themes of men killing or executing females (Annabelle's Fantasy, PDK, etc.) so I decided I should probably try and balance and try to offer a little something to interested people who would rather see women executing males (and females).

I mean, there's an appreciable number of folks out there who do like the female execution/hangwoman concept, looking through various forums out there. But not much fare is available to us.

I have the studio space. I have some great props (electric chair, guillotine, fake gallows). I have the concept down. Much of what I intend to do is based on camera editing and angles rather than the use of expensive and extensive special effects props. But it will look very good, I think.

Recruiting the models. This part has been interesting. There are two routes I use. One is that one models' networking site out there and the other is the classified ads route. There was a third route I tried to use, a modeling/actress agency (Ft. Worth-Premiere Modeling, ha ha). I'll get to that later.

Regarding the modeling network site, I read through many profiles, look through their mini-portfolios and consider their individual genres. Some of those models are of "fetish" interest. But I look past if it's not listed because you never know what some of those gals might have within their minds.

I emailed or messaged 17 models so far, and had gotten two responses. One merely asked if it was a paid assignment (and I answered, indeed it is) and then never replied back.

The other is extremely interested. "Very interested." "Really want to do this." (We emailed each other about twenty times over a month and half discussing this.) The rub is that she is a high-demand model/performer and does some touring out of state. She really likes the electric chair prop but does not want to do the hangwoman scenes. But it's OK. She has a GREAT look as a female executioner...and would hopefully be a good reference down the road. Seems like a really nice girl too.

On the eve of another tour, I told her that I'd wait til she got back. But she replied she really wanted to get this on, then something of an extreme personal nature came up. So hopefully we can work on something when she returns from the road.

Most of the girls on this modeling network site are more into the fluff, vanilla modelling...but you never know. Doesn't hurt to keep fishing, I suppose.

Regarding the classified route, I do not specify age or race (don't want to potentially violate labor laws). But since it's my project, I am looking for curvy, dark, brunette types or certain ethnicities: Latinas, Mediterranean, Asian. I would consider an African-American or blond if she has a look that I find appealing.

For an ad that has been up for about two and a half months, I got 9 responses. Two were male (they didn't read carefully). There are ways to ID these folks, pretty much. Four African-American, two Latinas and one Middle Easterner were the females who replied.

I did not consider three of the four black girls. The one I haven't replied to yet but she looks good. The two Latinas were definitely good for the project. But I found out one has a larceny charge in another state. The other Latina kept expressing interest then flaked out (I do detail what this is about in my ad, lol). The Middle Eastern woman is quite sultry and would look great for this. After exchanging a couple emails, she didn't confirm yay or nay. I have her number so I should probably call and confirm. I probably have to improve my follow-up skills.

So I emailed Ft. Worth-Premiere Modeling after carefully reading what services they offered. I was very professional in my inquiry and detailed as to what I needed and what my situation is. The reply was this:

"hi
sorry we are not an acting agency. we do staff for commercials but not for video projects sorry.
stephanie"

I did not think of replying but then I considered Stephanie's response. So I did reply with this:

"I believe one of your service lines states, in context to your reply (.avi is a "movie" format):
"Our reliable models are also available for music videos, movies and as film extras."
But nonetheless thank you for your reply though."
Have a nice day."

And there it is so far. Good help is hard to find regarding us fetish folks (especially those like me with much more esoteric interests) trying to accomplish things of this nature...but it is out there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: